Joey in bother..? | Vital Football

Joey in bother..?

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
It is alleged that the Barnsley manager was assaulted moments after the game. Joey Barton has been stopped from leaving the ground and questioned and will be interviewed further this week.

As for the game, Ched scored for Fleetwood, but they lost anyway.

I must admit, I did laugh at the efforts of South Yorkshire Keystone Kops, when a WPC ran into the car park looking for the car the Fleetwood chairman was spiriting Joey away in, and despite almost getting run over by it, she ran past and kept going. Fortunately a Barnsley club official was a bit more on the ball.

Shouldn't have send a woman officer, if she's owt like my missus. She said once her friend had bought a new car, 'Oh what is it?', and she said. 'Its a blue one'.

We'll see after he's questioned. No one seems to be talking about anything relating to the incident.

Incident appears to have been sparked by Barnsley manager getting involved with fourth official when Fleetwood player was sent off. Barton angry about this. Confronted Barnsley manager in tunnel and was told " do one scalley". Mistake against a nut job like Barton. Suggestions Barton headbutted him and knocked out two teeth. Well thats one alleged version of events in the press to-day.

On the plus side for Stendel his missing front teeth will help him blend in better with the locals.

Seriously though, loutish behaviour from violent ex con Barton. Football's a passionate game but there isn't room for someone with his problems.

I wonder if Barton will get some porridge for this incident?If a fan had dun wot Barton's allegedly dun then they'd no doubt be banned for life and serve some Porridge,it'll be interestin to see wot happens.His career as a pro football manager must be over nar mustn't it? UTCB

I’ve heard he knocked the Tykes manager a tooth out. Accidental clash of heads? I hope he dunt have a bad influence on Ched!! ??