Joey Barton | Vital Football

Joey Barton

TrumpsWig

Vital Newbie
In the shit again for battering the Barnsley gaffer, is there a place in football for this utter ballbag?

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Barton entering football ever again until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

I never get why men get slagged off for using their fists.
As long as they asked each other out and all observers were singing "ooh it's a barney" I don't see the problem :shrug:

Barton at fault by all accounts, calling for his head...

It's the same in politics, one small mistake and they're all out to get you, make a few of them and you get another term.

If some opionated ball bag called me a scally, then fucked off, I would have clipped him as well.
People forget who started the ruckus, conveniently....

Joey certainly generates opinion.

When I was flavour of the month with Radio 5 I remember them calling me for a piece when I was in a queue waiting to get into Barnsley hospital car park, which now seems ironic. He had been sent off for us against Liverpool, ruling him out of the end of season run in.

I came to regret what I said when he was instrumental in promotion and later showed signs of what I thought was growing maturity in instantly fessing up on BBC Question Time when he used a politically incorrect analogy.

I am a champion of rehabilitation and in my dreams of a decent lottery win, he could have been my choice of manager when I took over Darlington FC.

First reports seem to suggest that demons got the better of him again (I hope they are wrong). If correct, he must me looking at a custodial sentence.

In the rehabilitation stakes, he has moved down to my number 3 after Steve Watson and Ryan Taylor.

If some opionated ball bag called me a scally, then fucked off, I would have clipped him as well.
People forget who started the ruckus, conveniently....

DLG, scally..............really, it's hardly mega offensive is it?
Barton and all those in his position inc.. the Barnsley Man, should behave as an example to their players and their supporters. How is Barton going to discipline anyone for on-field aggressive behaviour??
The bloke is a grade a knob.

DLG, scally..............really, it's hardly mega offensive is it?
Barton and all those in his position inc.. the Barnsley Man, should behave as an example to their players and their supporters. How is Barton going to discipline anyone for on-field aggressive behaviour??
The bloke is a grade a knob.

He should have been England Captain instead of Beckham, and we don't know what else was said, like I said, something else has set it off.

If the bloke did enough to deserve a clip, so what, have seen other worse scenarios in the tunnel.

He should have been England Captain instead of Beckham, and we don't know what else was said, like I said, something else has set it off.

If the bloke did enough to deserve a clip, so what, have seen other worse scenarios in the tunnel.

load of bolox Man.
as a manager in any environment, you should be beyond reproach.
OM has thumbs up your comment, let's imagine a staff scenario where a scrote, let's call him Joey, comes into the Solicitors that OM works for, he created a situation calling everyone Scallys, tossers etc.. Is it ok for OM to chin him?
Football managers are at fecking work they should behave accordingly.

I don't think Barton is being judged on this incident alone. It may well be the 399 previous ones tho

load of bolox Man.
as a manager in any environment, you should be beyond reproach.
OM has thumbs up your comment, let's imagine a staff scenario where a scrote, let's call him Joey, comes into the Solicitors that OM works for, he created a situation calling everyone Scallys, tossers etc.. Is it ok for OM to chin him?
Football managers are at fecking work they should behave accordingly.

Bet he would not have bottled challenges like beckham, or been sent off for a sly challenge, aye he cost us 2 finals with that bullshit.

And have you seen the footage, or have we heard a statement from the police yet, by the way The Sun does not count.

Innocent until proven guilty, easy to jump on the bandwagon....

Like you DLG I'm commenting on what has been 'reported' to date. However given Barton's previous 'form' would it surprise anyone if it were true. The bloke is a grade A knob and will always be just a short time away from some all altercation.

Like you DLG I'm commenting on what has been 'reported' to date. However given Barton's previous 'form' would it surprise anyone if it were true. The bloke is a grade A knob and will always be just a short time away from some all altercation.
The bloke is aggressive,clearly has been most of his life I don't see why that automatically makes him a knob.

When I was a young lad testosterone in men was considered normal.
Football was considered a mans game and equally there was no shame in being a man.

There were plenty of knobs involved in football mind,mainly cowards roaming about in gangs singing shite about being boot boys and looking for easy targets to chin.

In Barton's defence It's not like he's cynically accepting 5-6 million sterling a season off someone I would consider a grade A **** and one whose only purpose on this earth appears to be making money.

Now that would make him a knob and a half.

Horses for courses I guess.