Joe Mason | Vital Football

Joe Mason

pompeyrug

Alert Team
Another decent arrival, one that I'd guess would become permanent in January or at the end of the season?

I'll cover his arrival properly after the weekend.

Mmmm.. a bit of a different reaction from the Wolves fans over Joe Mason than Villa fans over Green. We'll have to see. Kenny obviously wants him for a job, so I'm ok with that.. :thumbup:

A Real Jewel In The Frontline

Joe Mason, a real jewel in the frontline? Well, this is what it’s hoped the on-loan Wolves forward will be at Pompey

From what I'm hearing and reading he certainly could be. As always though the proof is in the pudding.

I see no reason Joe can't do a job for us to be honest. I don't think for one moment Kenny has brought him in as just a squad player. No.. I think we'll be seeing quite a bit of Mr Mason.. and hopefully a few goals too..

Good luck Joe.. :thumbup:

Mmmm.. a bit of a different reaction from the Wolves fans over Joe Mason than Villa fans over Green. We'll have to see. Kenny obviously wants him for a job, so I'm ok with that.. :thumbup:

Certainly was a different reaction wasn't it. I'll go with Jackett's views, he clearly saw enough in him to sign him for Wolves and should be more than good enough at League One level.

From what I'm hearing and reading he certainly could be. As always though the proof is in the pudding.

I see no reason Joe can't do a job for us to be honest. I don't think for one moment Kenny has brought him in as just a squad player. No.. I think we'll be seeing quite a bit of Mr Mason.. and hopefully a few goals too..

Good luck Joe.. :thumbup:

Hard to disagree with that, similar(ish) kind of thoughts above.