Joe Hart | Vital Football

Joe Hart

Red Wimp

Vital Football Legend
Don’t know if others saw this, but tells me a lot that’s wrong with modern football (maybe not just football I suppose).
After Spurs embarrassing exit from Europe, he tweeted job done, 3-0.
Of course they lost 3-0, and he blamed his ‘social media team’. What is a reserve goalkeeper doing with a social media team I ask myself and how did they confuse winning with losing.

Don’t know if others saw this, but tells me a lot that’s wrong with modern football (maybe not just football I suppose).
Of course they lost 3-0, and he blamed his ‘social media team’. What is a reserve goalkeeper doing with a social media team I ask myself and how did they confuse winning with losing.

When do we get to play Mr Hart again and add to our goals tally against him?

indeed lost for words well I am not but you can’t print them.

unless he is a bit special and he is actually referring to his mum

Saw another classic example of this phenomenon at the weekend.
Bruno Fernandes tweeted “ Goood vibes “& various upbeat emojis following his team’s loss in the Manchester derby. Accompanied by a picture with players wearing what looked like Arsenal kit.
Tweet was rapidly taken down and appeared unchanged on Arsenal’s Gabriel Martinelli’s account.
I wonder who writes our players social media output.

Bruno Fernandes tweeted “ Goood vibes “& various upbeat emojis following his team’s loss in the Manchester derby. Accompanied by a picture with players wearing what looked like Arsenal kit.
Tweet was rapidly taken down and appeared unchanged on Arsenal’s Gabriel Martinelli’s account.
Lol, wars have broken out over less.

Didn't Harry A's nan get the blame for a transfer rumor at some point? :grinning:

Your surprise tells me that you have a lot to learn about how modern clubs and players handle social media...

Here's Man Utd's CEO of Media

Shake your head at the state of football at the top level...

What would have been even better if it had been meant for a Man City player’s account!

Momentarily got confused when I read this title - have just been out in car, and was listening to a track by Joe Bonamasa and Beth Hart

1f5e3.svg
“I think it’s really about trying to understand what narrative they want to tell and then we’re here to support that narrative”.

Stop the world, I want to get off.

Thought this was going to be how has he managed a the top level for the last decade?
Proper vampire goalie!

There is a local Shropshire rumour of Mr Hart going to a Shrewsbury night-club and burning £20 notes just to make the point about how well off he was.

A tad arrogant and a distinct lack of forethought given how he fell so far so quickly.

There is a local Shropshire rumour of Mr Hart going to a Shrewsbury night-club and burning £20 notes just to make the point about how well off he was.

A tad arrogant and a distinct lack of forethought given how he fell so far so quickly.

Skinflint. The Bullingdon Club do it with fifties.

Bang average keeper always was.