Jo Johnson | Vital Football

Jo Johnson

Hardy31

Vital Squad Member
Should be sacked from the Conservative party. Even his father on BBC Breakfast was talking absolute bollocks.
Talking about the outcome of the Brexit talks without them knowing what that actually is! All because the pair want to stay in.

It makes me laugh how some die hard Tories and other people think that the division within the Tory party will go away as soon as brexit is done.Far from it the wars will go on .Far from dying down the hostile environment will get worse once the split with Europe is final or not regardless of the final outcome. I just can't see how Mrs May can lead one party or anyone else for that matter .Yes Brexit may still happen with labour's help.What message does that give out .The Tory party as it now stands is finished this government is dying slowly and with a self determined effort they will jump head first over a cliff.

I'd love you to be right chris who but I bear the scars of the Tories constantly reinventing themselves. They are brilliant at self preservation. No matter how feeble Labour are at the moment, the Tories should be miles behind in the polls but are actually ahead ffs when o they are he most incompetent government I've lived under. Watch them somehow rebound from this mess.

I just can't see how Mrs May can lead one party or anyone else for that matter . What message does that give out .The Tory party as it now stands is finished this government is dying slowly and with a self determined effort they will jump head first over a cliff.

Once Brexit is complete I would expect May to be asked to step aside before she is knifed in the back. It will then be interesting to see who takes over and if they pick purely pro-EU or anti-EU people or make a mixture in the name of reconciliation.

People have been saying the Tories will implode over Europe since the mid-80s and it hasn't happened yet. It is comparable with Labour and people saying Corbyn will split the party in half between Old Labour and New Labour and Labour as it was will be destroyed. That hasn't happened yet either.

Jo Johnson is my local MP.

1. He was helicoptered in over a better (asian) candidate according to a mate of mine who is fairly high up in the local party.

2. He is actually a nice bloke and I say this as a member of the local Labour party.

3. Re Brexit I happen to agree with him.

I'd love you to be right chris who but I bear the scars of the Tories constantly reinventing themselves. They are brilliant at self preservation. No matter how feeble Labour are at the moment, the Tories should be miles behind in the polls but are actually ahead ffs when o they are he most incompetent government I've lived under. Watch them somehow rebound from this mess.

I can see the next election be similiar to the US 2016 election where both parties have a leader that appeals to a core part of their natural support but is generally considered Hitler or Stalin to everyone else.

Indeed Baghdad. One would think the Lib Dems would benefit but they are nowhere. Strange times indeed.

Trying not to be partisan for once I would say that there is a dearth of quality politicians at the moment from any party.

Of what is available I'd like to see Kier Starmer as PM. Good solid background and career before going into politics at a relatively late stage, ie not one of these "professional politicians".

The person I'd least want as PM is Boris Johnson. No moral compass and only believes in himself. At least others who I disagree with actually believe in what they say.

I had to look up who the Lib Dem leader was :eek: and note that when he was elected he promised to remain leader only until Brexit was sorted.

It is a pity that both Nicola Sturgeon and Ruth Davidson consider themselves Scottish first as they have both been good MPs and solid performers up north.

Good luck to Jo Johnson.... going with what he believes in .....

Whatever happens next is going to happen and I hope the UK comes out stronger because of it .....