Jim Gannon You Tube interview | Vital Football

Jim Gannon You Tube interview

LGC

Vital Reserves Team
Just watched the i/v on Youtube. He is exasperated that his players are making silly mistakes but also is feeling the pressure of the grumbles from the fans. He says 'There are a lot of things that need to be looked at at the club ......... etc' .

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

He goes on to imply that the Board have been trying to tell him how to manage -WORRYING!

He mentioned Full Time as a passing comment. Has been trying to sign players but is worried about the "Blame Game" and negativity.

ARE THE FANS GETTING BEHIND HIM? ARE THE MORONS ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES SOUNDING OFF RATHER THAN SUPPORTING HIM? WHERE IS THE FAMED COUNTY SUPPORT FROM THE FANS?

Worse of all he mentioned the numerous Managers that are sacked the season after taking a club up.

HAVE THE BOARD THREATENED HIM?

WE NEED TO GET BEHIND JG AND THE TEAM.

Last edited:
You are spooking me now LGC! I share all those concerns.

The large majority of fans I believe are behind Jim Gannon. I cannot see ANY reason to be on his case.

The owners, as I have said before are not the worst owners but they are part of the problem here.

I have never understood why a small minority are anti-Gannon... not just anti but rabidly anti-Jim.

I am sure Jim Gannon is aware of the huge amount of support and goodwill towards him.

One thing... he'd have no trouble getting a job higher up the football pyramid if he left / was pushed.

What happens to Stockport County after would be a massive concern to me.

Latest County News