JIC Feedback Thread | Vital Football

JIC Feedback Thread

Luke Imp

Alert Team
Staff member
As per Russ' suggestion, if anyone has any views they'd like to air on the above, please feel free to comment!

JIC is always great. As it was before this season and when it was Poachers.

It is annoying how long it takes to get out after a game. It can take 5 minutes to be able to reach the gangway and then another 5 of very slowly going down the steps..........however that may be more to do with me choosing the back row near the corner than anything else.

Can't really comment on anything other than matchday's because I (we) don;t bother with anything else.

Ditto from me.
Very well run set up in general.
Great scheme and has certainly got the kids of the city to become Imps which is surely what it's all about.

I'm not involved with the JIC but I cannot say enough how great it is to look across from The Library when blocks 1 and 2 are full of youngsters that will be the life blood of the club. This aspect of the club should be the number one priority of fan engagement.

All change then! Still don't know if I'll be in there due the season tiket renewal issues...

David if you’ve paid for your season ticket for you and Shona can’t you copy the receipt off EventBrite which will show you have paid and your seat and Row numbers
I’ve done mine like that