JFK 50th Anniversary | Vital Football

JFK 50th Anniversary

I wasn't an itch in your dad's marlie bag either.

Personally I think it was faked like the moon landings. JFK is living happily with Monroe, with Elvis as a housemate.

If he is then I'd happily put a bullet through his IRA supporting head myself.

As it is I'd happily dig him up, shoot him inthe head, then bury him again.

I was 3 months away from becomimg a v Villa fan so no I don't remember.

There has been some really good programmes on about who killed him though.

I was 2 and a bit years old and in Cyprus my Mom told me. Father was in the RAF and we were on posting in Beringeria. My Mommy always knows Haha

http://news.sky.com/

Not sure if this will link you direct to however this is a link on main page to a video about JFK and how different things may have been if he had lived.

The bar is only giving this has the link, so if it takes you to the main page the article is on the right hand side

kefkat - 22/11/2013 14:16

I was 2 and a bit years old and in Cyprus my Mom told me. Father was in the RAF and we were on posting in Beringeria. My Mommy always knows Haha

I cant believe this!

I always assumed you were younger than me Carol? :71:

Ha my ruse worked, all the wrinklies are finally admitting their ages. :5:

Will have to wait for JF to post, maybe he'll finally admit he's 77.

I vaguely remember coming home from my primary school ( Sacred Heart ) and the TV was on in our lounge with just a picture of JFK on the screen and some morbid music playing.

Conspiracy time.....

Frank Sinatra was a family friend of the Kennedy's and was asked to use his influence with his Mafia connections to rig votes through the Mafia's strong union connections.

With a little help from a rogue element within the CIA - it was the Mafia that later went on and killed JFK and his brother Bobby Kennedy because the Kennedy brothers doubled crossed them after they helped get JFK elected.

JFK made his brother Bobby Attorney General of the United States and he immediately went after the Mafia's top wise-guys and the Mafia in turn feeling double crossed whacked them!?

All true of course :17:

Attachments

• 1960-DNC-LA-Bloom.jpg
    1960-DNC-LA-Bloom.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
Thomas Holte - 22/11/2013 18:51

I vaguely remember coming home from my primary school ( Sacred Heart ) and the TV was on in our lounge with just a picture of JFK on the screen and some morbid music playing.

Conspiracy time.....

Frank Sinatra was a family friend of the Kennedy's and was asked to use his influence with his Mafia connections to rig votes through the Mafia's strong union connections.

With a little help from a rough element within the CIA - it was the Mafia that later went on and killed JFK, after he and his brother Booby doubled crossed them after they helped get JFK elected.

JFK made his brother Bobby Attorney General of the United States and he immediately went after the Mafia's top wise-guys and the Mafia in turn feeling double crossed whacked them!?

All true of course :17:
Apparently true that's the reason they went after Al Capone for revenge.

James06 - 22/11/2013 14:28

kefkat - 22/11/2013 14:16

I cant believe this!

I always assumed you were younger than me Carol? :71:

:19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: Of-course I am younger than you! At heart :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19:

BBJ - 22/11/2013 20:56

C S Lewis also died on the same day.

They had talent and didn't bonk Monroe. Do not upset this thread with realism lol

The Cronkite focus (narrated by Clooney) is a very good watch tonight, but the rest - it never ceases to amaze me that somebody who could've been good is considered great just because he never had chance to fail, but at the same time his failings are ignored because he's meant to be angelic in Presidential terms?

He did a lot of good and also offset that with other things, but again there's no balance.

The human race really does like an unachieveable dream doesn't it.

Having watched all that, why is one of my only thoughts in amongst vaginas and penises, Robin Williams and Goodnight Vietnam?