JET | Page 2 | Vital Football

JET

I do not understand why this post is going so long. It is not a potential scenario, let alone a possibility.

What should not be forgotten is that JET virtually ruined the promising career of Osadebe while he was at Gills.

Osadebe fell under his influence which led to him being released, despite showing enormous promise for a such a young player.

He has hardly kicked a ball in anger since (like JET)

What should not be forgotten is that JET virtually ruined the promising career of Osadebe while he was at Gills.

Osadebe fell under his influence which led to him being released, despite showing enormous promise for a such a young player.

He has hardly kicked a ball in anger since (like JET)
SL might do better by getting Osadebe back and getting him back on track; he certainly showed potential.

Osadebe is a legend in his own mind.

Sent out on loan by Cambridge and then sent back by Newport... his career is going nowhere.

This thread has run its course but can I suggest a way to revive it. Name the club that you think JET really will sign for. My shout, Houston Dynamo.

Such a shame, JET is still only 27 and has so much skill. Unless his long lay-off has forced a change of mind set, my shout is Boreham Wood !