JET | Vital Football

JET

vinney

Vital Reserves Team
Rumour on twitter is that we are going to resign JET. Don't know if that will go down well with our supporters

All I would say to defend such a move is that sometimes, just sometimes, that sort of player can drift in and out of teams until such a time as they play for a manager who can channel and harness his talent and make him more disciplined. If, and it's a big if, Lovell could do that then there is a potential weekly match winner right there.

Massively playing Devils advocate here and giving him a huge benefit of the doubt but who knows?

Perhaps we are still paying for him,and Steve thinks might as well get some use out of it.No idea what he has been doing in last year though.

If (and its an almighty if) there is any truth in it, all I'd say is plenty of managers have thought they can get the best out of JET, and I'd say all have failed, that's why he's still being touted about and looking for a club. With his undoubted talent he should be playing at a higher level, the reason he isn't is because of his attitude and application. Sorry but we shouldn't be the latest to try and force out of him the one thing that should be a given in a professional athlete, work rate.

As far as I'm concerned whatever budget we have should be spent on people willing to work for the shirt and be a team player, something I never saw in his time here previously, and judging by the perception of fans if clubs he's been at, he won't change.

Agree with Herr.

In short no thanks .I would perfer Lovell gamble on a few league two players .Bad influence on a young squad. I would say this is almost certainly a wind up .Scally would probably sack and manager on the spot who ask for JET even if Lovell wanted him which I very much doubt.

Only on the condition of paid per minute played and with a contract that we could instantly cancel if he played up.

I can't see it happening and I think JET will drift out of football altogether. One day he will wake up and say "damn I wasted my ability".

Can we leave Twitter to the likes of Trump, and the adults leave it alone please :-)

To be fair twitter is the best way to get action on any complaint with a company, shop, service etc. Post a complaint on twitter and they will be all over you to try and make it better.

Works every time. I even got GFC on twitter to call me back to book tickets once as no bugger was answering the phone.

Its also a good way to contact people instantly. Had abit of a conversation with the Kent PCC the other week. Its instant.

The parody accounts are quite funny too.

I have to say Scally on twitter will be quite a thing especially after a big home defeat :-).

To be fair twitter is the best way to get action on any complaint with a company, shop, service etc. Post a complaint on twitter and they will be all over you to try and make it better.

Works every time. I even got GFC on twitter to call me back to book tickets once as no bugger was answering the phone.

Its also a good way to contact people instantly. Had abit of a conversation with the Kent PCC the other week. Its instant.

The parody accounts are quite funny too.

I have to say Scally on twitter will be quite a thing especially after a big home defeat :-).

Not very professional though, and maybe that's why there are so many complaints about the ticketing department at GFC, as it's staff are on Twitter with the Trump's of this world lol

Rumour on twitter is that we are going to resign JET. Don't know if that will go down well with our supporters
The source is some guy making up rumours for retweets, likes and comments. He is looking for a reaction.

Vinney, stay off Twitter. JET isn’t coming here and anyone who understands the internet can tell that. There will be hundreds of twitter accounts popping up with ridiculous rumours but they’re easy to spot from a mile off.

I doubt JET will play meaningful football again. He’s wasted his career.

Don’t tell me this was the source?! :ROFLMAO:Hitting I muted that bullshitting account a few transfer windows ago when it was making up bollox and every kid was believing it.11BC7906-A335-471A-B12C-D1F7503586D2.jpeg

I would much, much rather we considered other options elsewhere. We can't afford either his wage demands or his ego.

But.. On his opening day away debut at Southend on that hit Saturday nearly two years ago, he did show an awful lot of promise. His ball-control, his ability to get on the end of well-timed passes/misplaced opposition passes to strike a decent volley were definitely- at the time- ehat you would expect from a Championship player and he appeared to be a clear product of the Arsenal youth academy.

Instead, he was a massive anti-climax and suffered a subsequent rush of blood to his head and didn't pull his weight.