JET has signed... | Vital Football

JET has signed...

Not worth a thread .He is a waste of space end of .

I don't agree Chris. He has/had amazing talent but just the worst attitude. All the players who have signed this year have said how Evans sold them the club and convinced them this was the place to be. I just wonder if he could have done the same with JET. Many, many managers have failed BUT he clicked at Bristol City.

I will watch his progress in Scotland with interest. I think it will all end in tears as usual but you never know.

Should be consigned to the scrap heap. He's had so many chances and opportunities at numerous clubs, at numerous levels under numerous managers, but not through injury or back luck has he not been a success, purely because he has a shit attitude.

Should be consigned to the scrap heap. He's had so many chances and opportunities at numerous clubs, at numerous levels under numerous managers, but not through injury or back luck has he not been a success, purely because he has a shit attitude.

I don't disagree but could a different manager make it work ? Just to be clear I wouldn't have wanted us to have signed him but just wondered if Evans could have got more out of him

The bare minimum for any footballer IMO is to run around a football pitch. Any player not willing to do that doesn't deserve to be in the game. Someone like JET, who has undoubted ability, but has failed to fulfil that potential purely through a lack of effort is a waste of time. Numerous managers have signed him thinking they're getting a 'real star' , yet nearly all have ended up with a lazy dud. SE would not even entertain signing JET IMO, purely on work ethic alone. That's the bare minimum, something JET has proved repeatedly is beyond him.

IMO it's not about managers, this is about JETS attitude to work. Until that changes no manager will get anything like the best out if him. You'd have thought by now, at 29, the penny might have dropped, but it clearly hasn't.

What I don't understand is why someone would seemingly sabotage their own career when they clearly have the talent to be at a top end Championship club earning good money.