Jesus never existed - claims writer Michael Paulkovich | Vital Football

Jesus never existed - claims writer Michael Paulkovich

thefacehead

Vital Football Hero
An interesting article from a writer who has studied writings FROM THE TIME OF JESUS' ALLEGED EXISTENCE, and not 300 years later when the junk that is the bible was made up.

"Historical researcher Michael Paulkovich has claimed that Jesus of Nazareth was a ‘mythical character’ and never existed.
The controversial discovery was apparently made after he found no verifiable mention of Christ from 126 writers during the ‘time of Jesus’ from the first to third centuries.
He says he is a fictional character invented by followers of Christianity to create a figure to worship."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2776194/Jesus-never-existed-Writer-finds-no-mention-Christ-126-historical-texts-says-mythical-character.html

It doesn't matter if he existed or not, it just matters that people believe he existed.

The thing i found out about jesus was the very same story existed of a son of god appearing to man and the same things and the Bible copied it from the time of the Egyptians and the Babylonians before them, seems it was to do with the Sun and stars which got interpreted as a man of God ''a man of the sun''

Oh sound.
That`s just saved me a bloody fortune.
Can`t wait to tell the wife and kids !
and she can give me the £20 back for that handbag and the £75 back for the Lionel Ritchie ticket

Well Jesus he came in a vision
and offered you redemption from sin
I'm not saying that I don't believe you
But are you sure it really was him...

I find Bowie best to quote on such matters.

You're all welcome. :14:

Wurzel - 1/10/2014 14:23

It doesn't matter if he existed or not, it just matters that people believe he existed.

That's rather cryptic my friend, what do you mean?

I would think it rather important whether something existed or not, if you believed in it.

Is The Church Of The Latter Day Saints the respectable face of religious cults? Now that's letting the shit hit the fan

thefacehead - 1/10/2014 18:13

I would think it rather important whether something existed or not, if you believed in it.

Just that after 2000 years and millions of followers that are not going to believe anything other than he did exist whatever the evidence is to the contrary.

I believe he does cos i saw Wurz dude in a vision, and he was this big bearded badger that tole me to spread the word of God so i did, since that day i always tell folk about how great God was for us back in the day even though he had dodgy knee's he could stop Giggs and any other punk trying their luck against him!

Wurzel - 1/10/2014 22:01

thefacehead - 1/10/2014 18:13

Just that after 2000 years and millions of followers that are not going to believe anything other than he did exist whatever the evidence is to the contrary.

I don't believe you :17:

Also evidence to say he does. So who do you believe this 1 man or billions who do. I am not getting into this however that is what I have to say on the matter

Could you point me in the direction of this evidence, kef? I've looked and can't find it, and I'm good at this sort of thing.

Lets face it, modern Christianity is just based on what Paul preached, and he never met Jesus, so even if he did exist there Billions are worshipping the wrong man.