Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No sure

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Spursex

Alert Team
It seems that speculation is rising amongst a few circles that Jesse Lingard will be put up for sale if Manu secure a deal for Jadon Sancho.

So should we do a deal for what was one of England's brightest prospects and should be coming to an age where he's at his best?

It seems that speculation is rising amongst a few circles that Jesse Lingard will be put up for sale if Manu secure a deal for Jadon Sancho.

So should we do a deal for what was one of England's brightest prospects and should be coming to an age where he's at his best?

There certainly wouldn't be any point in having both Lingard and Alli at the Club, too similar. Both seem to have gone stale at their current Clubs, whereby they probably would both benefit from a move. Lingard could do well making a fresh start with us, he has proven ability.

Last edited:
No way. Just the thought of him and Alli as our attacking options is overly depressing, why add to our problems

I really hope they don't get Sancho.

If not this window they'll get him at the next. Dortmund can't hold onto him, they can't pay want he wants and probably deserves, Manure can.

he's far from bang average - I grant you he's had a bad year, but bang average he is not, whether we like it or not watch this space...
I am waiting for the reports that 'Harry is looking at a house in Alderley Edge' to start circulating!

Seen him live for England a fair few times. The one word you can't use to describe him is "average" but I wouldn't call him "great" either. His game is about running and he does a load of unselfish work for the tam and can drive the team forward. Some great touches but lacks finesse at times. Our best player in the Croatia semi-final. Ran further than any player on the pitch and never gave up.

Where I object though is his age. He's 28 next b'day (December) and we should just have a clear policy of staying away from this group. He will have to adapt his game in these next 2 years anyway as you can't keep pounding around the pitch in that way.

I say stick to buying the younger players and let Jose mould them.