Jesse Lingaard? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Jesse Lingaard?

Jayden Bogle. The man, the myth , the legend.
Does he exist? Is he really a legend but called Jayden Smith? I am legend! Is Will his agent? Will I Am! What did the tea leaves predict?

Reading the tea or Tasseography is something I inherited from my Mum, she dabbled in the occults and divination using tea leaves was her speciality. It's all about spotting shapes and patterns, spinning the cup in the correct manner is also essential. This mornings tea wasn't that good as I had run out of Earl Grey which is my preference as it gives good results. I did spot a number 7 though and a Y and a couple of Z's. I read tea leaves to try and predict the scores and todays conclusion was that Liverpool ( Y and two Z's....Yozza) were going to score 7........Make of it what you will.

You're right to stay After years and years working at Christmas I still find it strange to be off and , somehow, don't relax until the day itself- until this year when I decided last night was the start of Christmas and had a couple of drinks. The wine rack is well stocked, the fridge is filling nicely and , in this strange year, I've decided to enjoy it as best we can with a bit more dietary freedom than normal! Yo Ho Ho
Well Christmas started for me today it’s my rota week off next week (dropped lucky for once) and I made sure I booked the week after off so I’ve done till jan 4th even Utd will have a job upsetting me this weekend but I’m sure they will have damn good go
merry Christmas everyone as a well known black country lad (is that racist 🤔 ) once said :cheers: :guiness:

Last edited:
Well Christmas started for me today it’s my rota week off next week (dropped lucky for once) and I made sure I booked the week after off so I’ve done till jan 4th even Utd will have a job upsetting me this weekend but I’m sure they will have damn good go
merry Christmas everyone as a well known black country lad (is that racist 🤔 ) once said :cheers: :guiness:
Have a good break mi owd pal.Hope you and yours and indeed all mi fellow VITAL BLADES posters have a good Xmas(if that's possible) and stay safe everyone.UTMPB

Absolutely no idea how this would go. This year has been the craziest in living memory for anyone under about 75 so nothing would surprise me with this signing or anything else whatsoever.

Saw a comment on the BBC report on the EU talks saying it was ridiculous we were looking to enforce ownership of our fishing waters. The argument being that fish and water move. I'm not surprised by the stupidity of people anymore but that statement came close.
https://fb.watch/2u6iXf0bQL/ This bloke says they sold the rights.

Enjoy the time off and you and your other half have as good a Christmas as you can possibly have Bully

I see some sad pathetic attention seeking bastard has promised to get Lingard tattooed on him if he signs and 'keeps us up'...

A good prospect . Pace , power and a point to prove . Suggested in the press and on the social media pundits . A strong character but we’ve had plenty of those . Would be a sensible gamble to me . U T B
You saw my thread on S2 ? you even spelt his name the same way as i spelt it with two a's,i posted even before "pundits" got wind.