JED identified as one of the best emerging managers. | Vital Football

JED identified as one of the best emerging managers.

Max.Headroom

Vital Reserves Team
According to Alan Curbishley on Gills connect. So when's he going to emerge?
Before this season I would have agreed, but now i'm not so sure. Sometimes his tactics seem almost non existent or totally wrong, especially when he has to react to the other team during a game.
He could well end up a premier league manager in the future, but he needs to learn fast.
Can't realistically think of any other manager I would rather have at the moment. As far as i'm concerned the jury is still out. :69:

Last year we were all afraid he would be snapped up by a Championship or even Prem side. Then Christmas came and it fizzled out. Just need a good couple of results to offset the embarrasment of last week and his stock will rise again.

He's unlikely to end up in the Premiership;
1 - He's not foreign
2 - his name is Edinburgh not Edinburgo

Alan Curbishley "JED is one of the best emerging managers".

Max. "i'm not so sure. Sometimes his tactics seem almost non existent or totally wrong"

Can't wait till October when I can check out for myself :35:

Tactics were spot on tonight I felt- Edinburgh should get a lot of credit for that win. Three centre backs with the wing backs to track Watford's pacey wide men was very effective, and keeping an unchanged team (bar Cody), was a top "now's your chance to atone for Satuday" move. Terrific night for the club all round.

http://www.just-football.com/2016/08/chris-wilder-justin-edinburgh-best-young-managers-england
It wasn't orignally from gills connect.

He is relatively young still in terms of management. I guess he is still learning himself really. Football has changed from his playing days especially with the wingback system he used yesterday. I think he will be a hugely successful manager throughout his career but as others have mentioned he is very hit and miss with his tactics at present. If he wants to take us to the Championship that has to change.