Jebbo...... | Vital Football

Jebbo......

Yeah i watched the game,Jebbo took his goal well. Villa's Chukwuemeka was the best player on the pitch in my opinion.What about him on loan at BDBL? UTB

Last edited:
Nice goal. Looking at Jebbo's body type though and it's giving me flashbacks to Carlton Palmer in an England shirt. Do I do I not like that.

I wonder if he the lad fancies making the Canada squad for Qatar.

England U/19's play Italy 4pm ko today in the semi final of the Euro's. It's being shown on the Beeb red button,i player and Beeb sport website from 3.45 pm, for anyone who may want to watch it. UTB

Just watched a young lad from Humberside, Jubb, take Krygios to 5 sets at Wimbledon. Could have won but a great showing. Krygios is both heart on sleeve and a full weight c u nt at the same time but after winning I thought spitting in the direction of a portion of the crowd plumbed new depths in "sport". The yanks dived to the bottom of the barrel in their behavior in the Ryder Cup a few years back. The Pakistanis and Convicts did it for cricket in their ways, many snooker players have been caught in gambling fixes and footballers in the main are sad sacks of shit. Just leaves Rugby Union/League and Darts as approaching honesty on the pitch or at the oche.

Alex Scott(No not her) equalises with a good header from a corner for England 1-1. 2-1 to England from another corner,Get in. Jebbo coming on with less than 5 mins left(plus injury time) England win 2-1 and are in the final,very well done lads. UTB

Last edited:
The BBC will show Champions League highlights from 2024.The highlights will be shown from 10pm on the wednesday of match weeks on BBC tv,I player, and the Beeb sportwebsite. I'm glad we'll have highlights on terrestial tv. UTB

The BBC will show Champions League highlights from 2024.The highlights will be shown from 10pm on the wednesday of match weeks on BBC tv,I player, and the Beeb sportwebsite. I'm glad we'll have highlights on terrestial tv. UTB
So am I Rod.

BT Sport just gone up to £29.60 a month for, basically 1 PL game a week and CL when played. In summer it may as well be shut down so subscription cancelled.

So am I Rod.

BT Sport just gone up to £29.60 a month for, basically 1 PL game a week and CL when played. In summer it may as well be shut down so subscription cancelled.
Havent they still got englands overseas cricket tours TT ?

Havent they still got englands overseas cricket tours TT ?
I think so Bully but there'll be plenty of offers on for that.Last time I only signed up when they had the Ashes for the 1st time- at an offer price of about £15.00 so I'll wait for that sort of deal to come around again.
That offer had come to an end and the price was virtually doubled so that's why I cancelled