JD3-6th May | Vital Football

JD3-6th May

BFCSupportersTrust

Vital Youth Team
JD3 – IT’S JUST THE START

On May 6th, Blackpool will play host to Judgement Day 3, a mass protest and march to demonstrate against the continuing ownership of the Oyston family at Blackpool and to highlight that change is needed in football governance throughout the English Football Leagues. The Football Supporters Federation are officially endorsing this action as a Fans United day and representatives from all 92 League clubs as well as non league clubs will be joining Blackpool fans in making our voices heard.

The march will begin opposite the Big One at Blackpool Pleasure Beach , continue along the Promenade and finish outside the West Stand at Blackpool FC.

There will be a variety of banners and placards available but we encourage everyone to be creative and to come with your own ideas, fancy dress etc. The theme this year will be a timeline of the Oystons’ ownership, so plenty of scope for ideas reflecting events during a 30 year period !

Fans of other clubs are asked to wear club colours and we are expecting support from ex players, local celebrities and a host of media. The FSF will be promoting this event and it will be a high profile opportunity for football fans to show owners and football authorities that football fans have had enough; it is OUR game and we want it back.

More events and details for JD3 will be announced in the next couple of weeks. This will be a day of protest but also a celebration of our game, our clubs and the culture that surrounds and supports it.

Be loud, be proud, but most of all, be there!

#FansUnited

3rd one on the bounce I will miss! :nope:

JD1 I was in Copenhagen
JD2 I was in Riga
JD3 is my first day back at work after a week off

Is someone on the opposite shift to me organising all these protests and meetings? :ugh:

I am already looking forward to JD3...Bring it on...Shall I bring the tar and feathers for the occasion?

Suggestion to BST - please consider arranging some form of speakers to address the fans when everyone gathers at the club when the marches end.

Last year there was a captive audience but the opportunity was lost to address those present.
It ended up with people just dwindling away.

Invite KOKO and see if he has the guts to address the crowd. It could be the big chance to communicate!! :sorry: :126: :126: :sorry: :sorry: :clown: :clown: :sorry: :sorry:

53CODGER - 10/3/2017 10:45

Invite KOKO and see if he has the guts to address the crowd. It could be the big chance to communicate!! :sorry: :126: :126: :sorry: :sorry: :clown: :clown: :sorry: :sorry:

Oh I'm sure he'd relish the chance to laugh at your futile bog flushing exploits! :rofl:

Talking to someone who I can't name for obvious reasons who says Sir Jim relayed back to them that koko has an 'Oyston Out' scarf spread right across his desk and seems to be very smug about it all.