Jay Whittle's latest podcast with Paul Stanley | Vital Football

Jay Whittle's latest podcast with Paul Stanley

I’m with Moonay, i’m sick and tired of these tossers and their endless bullshit and lies. Stanley and his chum are an absolute disgrace. I’ll give this one a miss.
Poor guy looks a bit I’ll. Maybe all the abuse he has had over the last few months have meant he hasn’t been able to sleep properly as well as ruining his holiday plans!

Poor guy looks a bit I’ll. Maybe all the abuse he has had over the last few months have meant he hasn’t been able to sleep properly as well as ruining his holiday plans!

The bloke is a disgrace, his professional conduct is appalling. I’ve no wish to listen to him anymore or look at his ugly mug.

You gotta remember boys that Stanley has said on numerous occasions "I haven't had a holiday since this started" well diddums you prick neither has the rest of the country. Hope the greasy barstewards never get near another club again.

Just think if at any time in the future Wigan RL relocated and developed Robin Park it would easily beat the record for closest stadia....I remember from my youth the 2 Dundee clubs grounds were across the road from each other but these 2 in Wigan would be in spitting distance, and I'm sure some would try.

I wonder what Lenegans take on last night's news is ? Doesn't bother me but I'm sure some are worried.

Just think if at any time in the future Wigan RL relocated and developed Robin Park it would easily beat the record for closest stadia....I remember from my youth the 2 Dundee clubs grounds were across the road from each other but these 2 in Wigan would be in spitting distance, and I'm sure some would try.

I wonder what Lenegans take on last night's news is ? Doesn't bother me but I'm sure some are worried.

I would rather the gypos relocate to somewhere like Tokyo or Sydney. Somewhere far away from us.

As long as the current rental agreement is watertight he won't care. They'll continue paying us their yearly peanuts in rent and we'll have to continue covering the white elephant's losses.

As long as the current rental agreement is watertight he won't care. They'll continue paying us their yearly peanuts in rent and we'll have to continue covering the white elephant's losses.
The current rental is not watertight at all as confirmed previously by the council, the admins and I believe the Spanish - it should be #1 on the commercial to do list for Pheonix 21 - no more freebies, here's your market rate rent review - over to you Eric - let us know if you are coughing up or bailing out - your choice 😉

Hampton's right - the owners of the stadium can't just throw them out as it's against the terms of the owners lease from the council but any rent payable by either of the tenants to the stadium owners is a matter for those 2 groups alone.
I think that the only way the lease from the council might be breached is if they make the rent an amount way above market value & one which would mean the RL could not reasonably be expected to pay

Once again the old chestnut rears its head.

Both Wigan Rugby and Wigan Athletic are tenants of the stadium. The stadium will be owned by the parent company of Wigan Athletic but will be separated for accountancy reasons.

Any rent increases made by the stadium company will affect both tenants, therefore if you raise the rent to one you will have to raise it for both, and it must be adjudged fair or it will be settled by tribunal.

The terms of the lease on the ground from the council ensure that both clubs tenancies are secured and neither can be thrown out by the other.

I suggest we forget about throwing anyone out and concentrate on making the stadium profitable which in the long run benefits the parent company and ultimately will filter through to the football club by means of greater budgets.

Once again the old chestnut rears its head.

Both Wigan Rugby and Wigan Athletic are tenants of the stadium. The stadium will be owned by the parent company of Wigan Athletic but will be separated for accountancy reasons.

Any rent increases made by the stadium company will affect both tenants, therefore if you raise the rent to one you will have to raise it for both, and it must be adjudged fair or it will be settled by tribunal.

The terms of the lease on the ground from the council ensure that both clubs tenancies are secured and neither can be thrown out by the other.

I suggest we forget about throwing anyone out and concentrate on making the stadium profitable which in the long run benefits the parent company and ultimately will filter through to the football club by means of greater budgets.
Thing is for Pheonix the rent is a wooden dollars exercise for Emmerdale RL it's anything but.
2 clubs paying market rate rental rather than 2 clubs (one actually a lodger) paying peanuts is hardly the way to improve profitability !
If your sons best mate came to live in your house would you let him stay for buttons and eat your food ?