Jason Shackell | Page 6 | Vital Football

Jason Shackell

• Thread starter Deleted member 10554
  • Start date
Looking through this thread it is hard to imagine why a small minority of our fans even bother!!
Danny had less than a week to find a replacement for Waterfall, and in that time he not only came up with an opening day away win at Northampton he managed to convince a championship/premier league defender that he should move to league two Lincoln.
Forgive me if I sound a little harsh but those even questioning Danny and Nicky's credentials should p#ss off and find another team to follow...

"Spare a Shackell for an old ex conference manager"

"I'm sorry did you say 'Ex conference manager?"

"Yes sir, 10 years playing for the jug and proud of it"

"Well what happened?"

"Promoted sir"

"Who promoted you?"

"Lincoln did sir, one day hopping along job sharing as a PE teacher, next minute you're promoted sonny. Not so much as a by your leave. Bloody do-gooders"

*signs contract* "There you are"

"Thank you sir, thank you." *Looks at contract* "Half a Luque for my bloody life story?"

"There's no pleasing some people"

"That's just what Vitals said!"

Class :- )=

Pity the Pythons don't need writers anymore. You could have applied with that example !

You have presumably seen him then? Well, stupid of me you must have if you are underwhelmed by his signing.
don't think he is old enuff to have seen him, if you look Domski must be young as he has only been registered on vitals since Feb 2017 !!! one of the newbies (for whatever reason)

There was one header today when he was backtracking, and the ball was coming over his shoulder in a really awkward way. He just nonchalantly flicked it backwards like it was nothing. Like Eardley last season, you can immediately tell that he's played higher up and will be a real asset this season.

don't think he is old enuff to have seen him, if you look Domski must be young as he has only been registered on vitals since Feb 2017 !!! one of the newbies (for whatever reason)
I have been watching Lincoln for 44 years! My post was an ironic response to posters going on about how good he is, without ever seeing him playing and not knowing who he was until Wednesday pm! Fannybaws!

I have been watching Lincoln for 44 years! My post was an ironic response to posters going on about how good he is, without ever seeing him playing and not knowing who he was until Wednesday pm! Fannybaws!
Don’t worry about it. If he had signed for us under another manager I would have questioned it much more as someone just looking for a pay check whilst they get into coaching.

In regards to those who think the day you joined the website is how long you’ve been supporting us, really? You know there was a time before the internet right? In Lincolnshire that was 2009 for gods sake. That some will have supported us before then?