Jason Shackell | Page 3 | Vital Football

Jason Shackell

Interesting I'm sure he wasn't there yesterday, while other senior players (TJJ, Morrell, Max M, Pett) were, despite presumably having a few days off with no game next week.

Really! Who was the bloke running up and down with the team during the warm up? My mate pointed out that Shackell was trotting up and down and then I looked and saw him. Unless my dodgy eyes deceived me! We all said he must be warming up in case anyone gets injured pre- match.

Does no one take any notice of the warm up?

Really! Who was the bloke running up and down with the team during the warm up? My mate pointed out that Shackell was trotting up and down and then I looked and saw him. Unless my dodgy eyes deceived me! We all said he must be warming up in case anyone gets injured pre- match.

I was stood watching the warm up and Shackell was certainly there.

None whatsoever as I am never in the ground that early

Was at the ground early and didn't notice him arrive with the players, but may have snook in!