Jason Cummings | Vital Football

Jason Cummings

gw54

Vital Squad Member
He’s currently on loan at Posh from Forest, but they are trying to offload him as he’s not getting near the first team. It seems that we have been in for him but he won’t drop down to league 2.

If you don't ask, you don't know. Can't blame Danny for trying. Looking at his record, that would be some coup.

If he's not willing to drop down to League 2 for regular football, he probably won't pass Danny's person test.

Posh are" keen to get highly paid Cummings off the wage" ,Us and mkd are interested but doesent want to drop to league 2 level,spending alot of time in Scotland?
Mmm No Thanks!

Unwanted by Posh and by Forest. Sunderland interested. Success only in Scotland. I doubt if he would come here unless we guaranteed him a first team spot - and DC doesn't do that. Rightly so.

His career has seriously bombed.

Scottish premiership goal scorer 2 Scotland caps big money move to forest to league 2 wow.

I can’t imagine many would join in that situation

Fat Baz let it out in today’s Peterbrorough Evening Telegraph.
If true, and I'm always a little sceptical of Fry's words because it's his job to flush interest out in players, then it probably tells you the calibre of striker we're aiming for.

I've banged on about another CM, but I wonder whether we're sacrificing that and putting two wages into getting a top striker.

Posh offered to buy him for£1.2 million ,eventually got him for free,loan but with large forest wages,now want to get rid ! Something is not right somewhere.Apparently spending alot of time back in Scotland but doesent want to go back and play there? ???

If 'they' have any doubts about signing after meeting the management and seeing the club set up then I'd rather they didn't bother. I don't want players who feel that we may not be a good fit for them taking up a squad slot and a wage on a punt it may work out for them. The absolute minimum for me is that the player is enthusiastic at the prospect of playing for LCFC and see where it goes from there.

If 'they' have any doubts about signing after meeting the management and seeing the club set up then I'd rather they didn't bother. I don't want players who feel that we may not be a good fit for them taking up a squad slot and a wage taking a punt it may work out for them. The absolute minimum for me is that the player is enthusiastic at the prospect of playing for LCFC and see where it goes from there.
Exactly just like ohara not coming!