JAS | Vital Football

JAS

I thought he might play higher than NLN, three divisions is a bit of a step down. I think he is easily good enough for National League.

Maybe needs to do well at Boston first, score a few, build up confidence. then move up in January. Rather than start too high and have confidence destroyed.

I am sure the management know what best suits his personality.

He was playing at Grantham last season, so is already making a step up.

Hope this works well for him. As it's local I assume he will be training with us as well as Boston. part of his development so all good here

You also have to strike the balance between it being a good enough level for him to develop and being low enough for him to play most matches. Add to that the fact you have to find the correct club that will look after your player, is willing to take them on in the first place and then you have wage considerations (albeit probably a minor point in these cases), and it can't be that easy to sort these loans out.

Good luck, JAS. Time at Chesterfield did Chappers the world of good and he'll really appreciate the game time. A star of the future I think and Danny will have his career trajectory at heart.

Chesterfield could do with back I suspect.

Listening to the radio preview I assumed Boston were somewhere in the play off places (lots about how they were unbeaten), imagine my surprise to find them 18th tonight (only won one game).