January window | Page 3 | Vital Football

January window

A further tweet from Nixon reckons the Joseph deal is more or less a done deal with the fee £500k and medical expected this week . Suprised if it happens but shows ambition and good planning if it does

A further tweet from Nixon reckons the Joseph deal is more or less a done deal with the fee £500k and medical expected this week . Suprised if it happens but shows ambition and good planning if it does
Sorry, just noted this may be a fake account

That would have made him cheaper than Nuittal and having league goals under his belt. ~Any update on him?

I can't help but shudder snd wonder if he could be the new Nuttal?
That said Spuds + Gers in he must have something.... other than a good agent..

Was on loan, on his debut he scored a hatrick I think away at Torquay or maybe Exeter. Everyone got giddy and went on to be absolute crap

Think he is the manager or coach at Yate now and played a small part in developing Tyrone Mings whose dad, Adie Minds, was a Bath City player and the most powerful man I have ever seen playing the round ball game. Will try to find footage of him.

I'm sure they'll announce something as soon as i've written this - but the fact that Woodburns loan expires on Sunday and we haven't extended it is surely a sign that he's back to Liverpool.