January window | Page 2 | Vital Football

January window

Can't see midfielders being high on our wanted list. Tilt? Well, I liked him at first last time round but questioned his professionalism once he decided he wanted to move on. Lump in on quality strikers please. Our defence looks solid and combined with goals should ensure success.

Gnanduillet's left his club in Turkey and returned to England. Was unhappy living there + unhappy he was not a first team regular.

Not usually an advocate of bringing players back, but I'd love to see what NC could do with him and we do need a striker...

Not usually an advocate of bringing players back, but I'd love to see what NC could do with him and we do need a striker...

Interesting he has come back now when clubs are struggling for money. He would certainly add something different to what we have got

Blackpool Football Club can confirm that Sam Walker’s emergency loan from Reading has been extended for a further seven days.
The goalkeeper, who made his debut against Shrewsbury Town on Tuesday night, is now eligible to face Bristol Rovers this weekend.

The burning question is, now we have left the EU would Nando be eligible to sign for a British club? If he hasn't acquired residency rights, the answer might well be NO. If so I blame that notious brexitmunkey Prem 1 and wonder if Whitely still has his tar and feathers ready for use.

The burning question is, now we have left the EU would Nando be eligible to sign for a British club? If he hasn't acquired residency rights, the answer might well be NO. If so I blame that notious brexitmunkey Prem 1 and wonder if Whitely still has his tar and feathers ready for use.
Yes, because he's played in the country before for a number of years and done well.

If i were Kyle Joseph I would seek to build my career through first team football at an ambitios lower league side. Come to Pool Kyle.