January transfer window | Page 44 | Vital Football

January transfer window

If as expected we lose Toffs and MOC to add to Andrade it is vital that Walker and Morrell do stay until the end of the season. That would be losing too many key performers this season before bedding down the new players.
You would imagine MA has some sort of assurances from the two clubs - it is hard to believe he would allow 'shadow' players to leave if not.

However, Tyler has scored in his last five games; if that keeps up, he could easily be on 20 by the end of the month, which would convince a lot of bigger clubs that he is worth a punt. The last few days of the window could be a bit fraught, especially as struggling Championship clubs start to panic over not landing their key targets.

I think knowing Cowley will be after a bargain I think others may swoop who will hit the asking price first time around. Hull is the latest one interested apparently - which would also mean Toff has an easier commute.

The Cowleys because they have gone from school yard to championship very quickly seem to struggle to spend money - I think they feel they can buy championship quality players for league 2 prices. I bet he goes else where

Let’s not forget the likes of Pett, Coker and Freck are nowhere the squad - we could be moving these on by the end of the window aswell.

With that in mind I’d expect 4 more incomings - ideally players who 🍎 wants next season.

neil harris was managing toff at millwall for six months less than two years ago. never played him.
then released him for nowt to his mate danny.
wonder how much they are prepared to fight over toff now... hopefully a ££££lot

Toffs was unlucky when he joined Millwall. They went on an amazing run that looked like they might make the play offs. He couldn’t force himself into the side.

Let’s not forget the likes of Pett, Coker and Freck are nowhere the squad - we could be moving these on by the end of the window aswell.

With that in mind I’d expect 4 more incomings - ideally players who 🍎 wants next season.
Possibly Payne as well given MA's comments last night.

Although you’d have to question the sanity of anyone taking Coker or Freck, given their combined 1(?) appearance to date this season.

Toffs was unlucky when he joined Millwall. They went on an amazing run that looked like they might make the play offs. He couldn’t force himself into the side.
good point, although harris clearly didn't see enough to keep toff at the time.
having said that, is there anything in the current speculation actually linking toffolo to cardiff? if there was any interest from them, you would expect their name to be mentioned in an article like the one below.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/huddersfield-targeting-move-for-player-signed-by-cowley-before/