January Transfer Window | Vital Football

January Transfer Window

condorman

Vital 1st Team Regular
So we've got Marcondes in. Judge is like a new signing too potentially, and Mepham has made the step up to first team football really well... Lewis Mcleod is also yet to really play.

I think there's a good chance Woods will go in the window tbh, provided the price is right. Birmingham meant to be interested!

Be interesting to see what happens with Bjelland and Vibe. I dont massively want to see either go but again if we get money for them with contracts out of date soon, we know that's the system. Smith said we had offered something to Vibe but I believe he's after one last decent payday

I suspect that incomings might depend on outgoings. We brought in a coach yesterday to try and help B teamers get up to first team standard so it could be we see someone else break through from that stream before the end of the season - I know the young Scandinavian CB is well rated and KOC said he really rated Forss the attacker at the Beesotted shindig before christmas

Happy new year all btw.

Thought it would be a very quiet transfer window for us but not so sure now. If Woods goes to Brum it is going to make 20th February a stranger game than it is already.

I would like to see us bring in a striker. Not sure Maupay is as good as I first thought and I fear I got that one completely wrong. Vibe playing well but feel we still need a big man up there for support or even a change of system if the first one isn't working like on Tuesday night.