January transfer window | Page 17 | Vital Football

January transfer window

Pretty sure they stopped negotiating for Botman then went back later in the window with an improved bid. There was also lingard, despite the going on at man Utd it looked like they had zero intention of letting him go to us. Then there was ekitike where we had a bid accepted later on and the player decided not to come.
The papers were in full on talking bollocks mode rza, that in turn raised expectations amongst our support.

The failed Ekitike and Lingard bids were disappointing but Ekitike did turn down other clubs (allegedly) and the moves for Lingard like Botman and Carlos were admiringly aggressive as they apparently wanted to come, but their clubs did not cave in (rightfully so).

If we manage to avoid relegation I fully expect the next window to go a lot more smoothly, if not the decision makers will rightfully have questions to answer.

If any of this makes sense or is relevant to your response I'll be amazed as I'm two drinks off being mortal 🤦‍♂️😜

The papers were in full on talking bollocks mode rza, that in turn raised expectations amongst our support.

The failed Ekitike and Lingard bids were disappointing but Ekitike did turn down other clubs (allegedly) and the moves for Lingard like Botman and Carlos were admiringly aggressive as they apparently wanted to come, but their clubs did not cave in (rightfully so).

If we manage to avoid relegation I fully expect the next window to go a lot more smoothly, if not the decision makers will rightfully have questions to answer.

If any of this makes sense or is relevant to your response I'll be amazed as I'm two drinks off being mortal 🤦‍♂️😜

I'm fully aware 90% of the rumours were untrue, I don't watch news and don't really do social media either. That's why I gave the 3 examples whose clubs confirmed the interest.

I'm fully aware 90% of the rumours were untrue, I don't watch news and don't really do social media either. That's why I gave the 3 examples whose clubs confirmed the interest.
Where did you mention the 3 examples showing clubs confirmed their interest rza ?
I'm not being funny mind it's just this thread is currently 17 pages long and the particular post I responded to did not have that info which is why I asked the question I did.

Where did you mention the 3 examples showing clubs confirmed their interest rza ?
I'm not being funny mind it's just this thread is currently 17 pages long and the particular post I responded to did not have that info which is why I asked the question I did.

I mentioned them on the previous post you quoted. ekitike lingard and Botman. It's common knowledge we went for these players more than once in this window. In fact I'm pretty sure sevilla confirmed they rejected multiple approaches for Carlos as well.