January Transfer Targets & Rumors | Page 4 | Vital Football

January Transfer Targets & Rumors

Do me a favor Pope - 30 Grand a fcuking week (YES £30 GRAND PER WEEK) - don't make me laugh.

Do you know how much miners in Nottingham were earning down in those God forsaken fcuking holes with coal dust on their lungs and working many times up their waists in water - Do you know how much nurses are earning - even today? A pittance for God knows how many hours they are putting every week.

My heart bleeds for the poor Bastardo. And that's my rant over unless you want me to continue and paste the biggest post ever on Vital.

Do me a favor Pope - 30 Grand a fcuking week (YES £30 GRAND PER WEEK) - don't make me laugh.

Do you know how much miners in Nottingham were earning down in those God forsaken fcuking holes with coal dust on their lungs and working many times up their waists in water - Do you know how much nurses are earning - even today? A pittance for God knows how many hours they are putting every week.

My heart bleeds for the poor Bastardo. And that's my rant over unless you want me to continue and paste the biggest post ever on Vital.
Yes, I know how much nurses are earning.

It's irrelevant to the discussion. Your decision to bring a dead industry into it even more so.

Those Nottingham miners of the 70's and 80's had it bloody good compared to those of 100 years before. What on earth did they have to strike about (or not, in the local case)?

And these nurses may moan about their pay and hours but they have it bloody better than the medieval plague doctors or gong farmers. My heart bleeds for them.

Can you see the irrelevance?

Is there any person on the earth who would turn down the chance to make themselves and their family financially secure for years to come if the chance was offered?

£30k a week to sit on the bench in the PL or half that to play maybe 30% of the time in the SBC. Tough choice that

Last edited:
Maybe you are right - I don't think I could keep my family on 30 Grand a week if they brought my pension down to that amount. :slap:

Superb whataboutery

Oh and a Bolton supporting friend has suggested we've enquired at Burnley to see what their plans are for Hart, Heaton and Pope. No idea why he'd know we have beyond he's northern.
Would be happy to know we had done that but would be surprised if we were front of the queue. Villa, Leeds and one or two Prem clubs will have first pick I would guess.

Yes, I know how much nurses are earning.

It's irrelevant to the discussion. Your decision to bring a dead industry into it even more so.

Those Nottingham miners of the 70's and 80's had it bloody good compared to those of 100 years before. What on earth did they have to strike about (or not, in the local case)?

And these nurses may moan about their pay and hours but they have it bloody better than the medieval plague doctors or gong farmers. My heart bleeds for them.

Can you see the irrelevance?

Is there any person on the earth who would turn down the chance to make themselves and their family financially secure for years to come if the chance was offered?

£30k a week to sit on the bench in the PL or half that to play maybe 30% of the time in the SBC. Tough choice that
You sanctamonious blairite ****!

You sanctamonious blairite ****!

What has Tony Blair got to do with Lee Tomlin's wages?

I think redordead is talking rubbish by bringing up miners or nurses but at least I can see where he is going and ideologically we would be on the same page if I thought for one minute the two issues were connected, which they are not.

Not a fucking clue what your problem is beyond the name of the poster at the top of the post.

Blairite?

I can't say I dislike Tony Blair but I did vote for Corbyn in the labour leadership election back in '15....

It is alleged that both Blair and Corbyn do not think Tomlin is a good signing. They both suggest using the £30K p.w. towards Kings wages. More consistent, more skilful and more flexible, plus has more than half a season in his boots.

It is alleged that both Blair and Corbyn do not think Tomlin is a good signing. They both suggest using the £30K p.w. towards Kings wages. More consistent, more skilful and more flexible, plus has more than half a season in his boots.

IF - we were to bring Tomlin in, there is no chance we would pay 100% of his wage, we may well pay up to £19k per week - which was his SBC wage for Cardiff.

Pope's right it has nothing to do with miners or politics. That said he's wrong about tomlin being greedy imo. If he was a plumber fixing the heating fine, look after your family, but footys different. We all probably dreamed at one time or other about playing in front of a packed city ground. I can't remember it involving the possibility of my agent securing me a place on a bench collecting my pay. I have two kids but given the choice of playing championship footy for 15k for the next 5 years or Tomlins deal, I know which I'd go for every day of the week. You only get one chance, most of us not that, and he's pissing his away.