January Signings | Page 26 | Vital Football

January Signings

I do judge Our Chris's whole tenure and unlike some social media experts not just the ONE very poor season. De Moose was a big threat for us in that first season with his pace in my opinion if you don't think so that's up to you. UTB
Similarly I judge him on ALL of his PL signings.
Re Moose -He was Rod, just a pity that, to date, he's never managed a full 90 minutes- in 3 years!!

That's what I'm saying Bully- you have to cut your cloth accordingly.

What a disaster, what a legacy those abysmal,waste of money signings are leaving.Possibly a bigger mess from 2 PL years than the Robson debacle.
Definitely worse at least we could bring the likes of Beattie in under the drunk

So let’s do a summary. £330,000 for Moose, £50,000 for Slater and about £130,000 per week saved in wages. Let’s say the keeper is on £15,000 a week. That is a net saving on wages of £6 million per annum. Hecky has done exactly what he was tasked to do from a cost reduction point of view. Now what Prince ?.
What Prince?

Mousset and Ribery........ both past it for different reasons. One having achieved an elite level, one having never bothered to try.

Biggest question is how he'll miss the medical.
Car crash
Couldn't be arsed
Italian burger van got in his way

So Newcastle finally get their man Dan burn from Brighton for 13 million just got to wait on where Brighton decide to go to get their replacement now

in other news Liverpool sign winger luis Diaz from Porto for 37m possibly rising to 49m

Egan being linked with West Ham apparently. Bit in paper. If Issa Diop goes to Newcastle.

Would be great if they paid over the odds for him and we got more than our money back. Would just need some randomer to come in at short notice to replace him.