January move for Jota? | Page 2 | Vital Football

January move for Jota?

No chance SOB they paid at least 6m for him they won’t take a hit regardless of the shit they’re in,and if they did decide to cash in I doubt we’d be the only ones interested the likes of boro stoke and West Brom who could all afford his wages would be looking at him,it’s a non starter for me

No chance SOB they paid at least 6m for him they won’t take a hit regardless of the shit they’re in,and if they did decide to cash in I doubt we’d be the only ones interested the likes of boro stoke and West Brom who could all afford his wages would be looking at him,it’s a non starter for me
yeah your probably right bulmer and in all honesty i think we need 2 to arrive in january and for me another striker is more of a priority leon billy and goldie all being over 30 there bound to tire in the last couple of months of the season ps rate this dicko guy at hull but my lad keeps raving about this callum robinson at preston do you rate him ?

Birmingham fans are amused,

Michael Morby: Haha good luck. Doubt you could pay his wages let alone buy him from us.

Rich: Wages & fee would rule out most, if not all Championship clubs. If he were to go anywhere, it'd be the Premier League.

George Yiend: £10m+ and 45k a week? I think not.

Agent Barry: Doubt Jota will want to take a 80% wage cut and go to a club that think Duffy is a good player

They are not impressed with the rumours

I think if you read back through this thread we’ve said as much so no surprise they think the same is it,what is funny is they don’t realise they can’t afford to pay his wages either a bit like the pork with their overpaid hasbeens

Birmingham fans are amused,

Michael Morby: Haha good luck. Doubt you could pay his wages let alone buy him from us.

Rich: Wages & fee would rule out most, if not all Championship clubs. If he were to go anywhere, it'd be the Premier League.

George Yiend: £10m+ and 45k a week? I think not.

Agent Barry: Doubt Jota will want to take a 80% wage cut and go to a club that think Duffy is a good player

They are not impressed with the rumours
Meks ya wonder why when they're payin all that money owt why they came to defend at all costs for the first 70mins,when they arrived at BDBL dunt it? UTCB

Meks ya wonder why when they're payin all that money owt why they came to defend at all costs for the first 70mins,when they arrived at BDBL dunt it? UTCB
were a bigger club than birmingham for a start their only giving it big now cos villa are in trouble

were a bigger club than birmingham for a start their only giving it big now cos villa are in trouble
I’ve never understood why Brum’s support is so crap. A massive catchment area, England’s second city and yet they’ve always struggled to get them through the turnstiles most seasons even when they’ve had a decent team. Even more confusing when you see the gates their major local rivals get.

If it was all about them winning feck all for years, then ditto, for both Sheffield clubs.