January move for Jota? | Vital Football

January move for Jota?

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
We are linin up a move for Brum attacker JOTA accordin to the news now pages,if it's true it's a YES from me.UTCB

Be very surprised if true doesn’t seem to fit the mould Chris uses good player tho

I may be very wrong rod but he comes across to me as one who doesn’t like doing the dirty work

I may be very wrong rod but he comes across to me as one who doesn’t like doing the dirty work
To be fair i aint seen alot of him but he alluss looks a talent when i've seen him at BDBL,wern't he at Brentford before Brum?It's apparently an exclusive by Peter O'rourke(whoever he is) but it'll probs be a load of Ballbarians anyhow.UTCB

Last edited:
To be fair i aint seen alot of him but he alluss looks a talent when i've seen him at BDBL,wern't he at Brentford before Brum?It's apparently an exclusive by Peter O'rourke(whoever he is) but it'll probs be a load of Ballbarians anyhow.UTCB

I always thought O'Rourke was a well respected journo?

Could be wrong

I always thought O'Rourke was a well respected journo?

Could be wrong
I dunt know of him mate,i've just had a look on S2 and someone on theers started a thread abart it,nearly 20 mins after this thread tho,they're nowt bur a set of Jimmy's.:LOL: UTCB

.........and he's a foreigner :eek!:............but hope we get him cos he's a cracking footballer IMHO

I think Wilder is more flexible on the type of player now and is looking for quality as well as attitude and commitment. Something past managers like Bassett and Warnock struggled with. Jota would be an excellent signing.

I think Wilder is more flexible on the type of player now and is looking for quality as well as attitude and commitment. Something past managers like Bassett and Warnock struggled with. Jota would be an excellent signing.
wonder if o connell and egan still have contact with him and have tipped tufty the wink ?

.........and he's a foreigner :eek!:............but hope we get him cos he's a cracking footballer IMHO

He's more flexible with players such as Jota because he's a proven player in the English leagues

It's the overseas players who haven't turned out over here that he's hesitant about

Reputed to be about 20k a week but don’t let that stop a good rumour rumbling during the international break seems like weeks since we climbed to the top of the league

When we were playing Brentford, he was one of those I hoped would not be on the teamsheet. On that basis alone, He's worth a look at...

Reputed to be about 20k a wweek but don’t let that stop a good rumour rumbling during the international break seems like weeks since we climbed to the top of the league
well according to a poster on s2 hes on 40k a week but if he is on 20k hes certainly within our wage scheme and brum look as though they could be in trouble with ffp so a cheeky 4 mill bid might just get him