January/club sale/etc | Vital Football

January/club sale/etc

Rza

Vital Champions League
Ok so investment. Let's look at this from a few different perspectives. Benitez contract is on hold. The club needs investment. Even if Ashley doesn't sell, which he probably won't, is he going to back a manager who could walk at the end of the season. Probably not. Let's say he does want to sell, is he gonna invest money into something he's soon going to sell? Of course he isn't. Either way he won't spend, on the plus side and probably the only positive we'll get this season (if you count surviving relegation), is that we get to see the back of Benitez and his shite football.

What happens to those wankers who state that if Rafa goes, they go? I bet they won’t. Lying parasites who fill the ground.

Who's Benitez best signing? He's bought some shite like, I wouldn't give him money either to spend on more Joselus. He spent 14m? On that kid Murphy and doesn't even play him

Ok so investment. Let's look at this from a few different perspectives. Benitez contract is on hold. The club needs investment. Even if Ashley doesn't sell, which he probably won't, is he going to back a manager who could walk at the end of the season. Probably not. Let's say he does want to sell, is he gonna invest money into something he's soon going to sell? Of course he isn't. Either way he won't spend, on the plus side and probably the only positive we'll get this season (if you count surviving relegation), is that we get to see the back of Benitez and his shite football.
YES YES YES ....The **** is doing my head in.
His lovers who claim he was loved at Liverpool should offer him back to the inbreds.