January 2020 Transfers | Vital Football

January 2020 Transfers

Do you think DF will have money to spend in January? Or will the club wait until next summer? The one domestic Loan is still an option for January.

I doubt it. Maybe in cup but DF would probably have Srbeny, vrancic or even McLean on the wing if needed before Fitzpatrick.

Cantwell is playing really well but DF's back up otions include:

Switch EMI over to the left and bring Roberts in on the right

He can move Superman (Steipermann) to the left if he wanted to but I would keep him where he is

I wouldn't be keen to see Srbenny or McLean on the wing. However Vrancic has played on the right wing.

Given that Fitzpatrick has played a number of games in Scotland he could be a surprise if called upon.

I'd prefer an out an out winger at the club with pace.

I saw on SKY DF after the game having a long chat with Roberts maybe explaining why he didn't get on.

Starting to look like a central attacking midfield player is needed in the Jan. 2020 window and if Zimmerman/Klose don't sort out the CB spot we will need another one of those too!

However it depends on money and who is available when....

Lets hope we have a sell on clause re Maddison as there are rumours linking him to Man Utd for £80m.

If that transfer was to happen and we do have a clause the extra money into our coffers would be very handy.

Starting to look like a central attacking midfield player is needed in the Jan. 2020 window and if Zimmerman/Klose don't sort out the CB spot we will need another one of those too!

However it depends on money and who is available when....

Firstly lets pray Maddison moves for a stupid fee and we get a %.

Second Ive changed my mind about who we need to sign in January 2020.
Assuming we can pay over time, I would like NCFC to try and sign:

a) Striker / attacking midfield player (Bowen type)
b) A CB
c) Another quality DM

If the money will stretch that far and we can find the right players!!!

Where has all this stuff from Tettey suddenly come from? Was it an old interview that is resurfacing?

He is now saying he is scared that his contract will expire in the smmer - Is he trying to push a new contract with the club?

I have no idea. I have no idea. 100 per cent honest. All I know is that my contract expires on June 30. After that ... either it is a club that is crazy, that will take the chance to have me for a year, or I get to listen to my body. I think it's scary. When you have been contracted since you were 16 until you are 34, it is a pretty long career in sport. You get up every day, have a place to go, a purpose and a meaning, and then ... nothing. I've read books that say there are people struggling. It's scary.'

I still think rhodes will join us, hes still not being played at wednesday which i find staggering seeing his wage and championship goal record, not saying we should buy him but does look like a deals in place looking at the situation from the outside