January 2020 Transfers | Page 24 | Vital Football

January 2020 Transfers

Crazy crazy crazy. Idah 18 not ready yet for prem, drimc a sicknote hardly kicked a ball for us, and he says we dont need another attacker?! Wtf sorry but that is utter BS. Where is this coming from because if it is DF or hes just saying that then this is seriously off!?

Crazy crazy crazy. Idah 18 not ready yet for prem, drimc a sicknote hardly kicked a ball for us, and he says we dont need another attacker?! Wtf sorry but that is utter BS. Where is this coming from because if it is DF or hes just saying that then this is seriously off!?
Also, saying that he has 4 fully fit central defenders and Klose back in training means he doesn't need any new defenders is a but stupid. Amadou isn't a DC and look at our GD and the results....the central defenders who have played haven't been good enough. Amadou isn't a CB, Hanley isn't good enough and injury prone, Godfrey has found it tough, Klose has been out all season. I just think DF has been told - No - when asked if he can have a new central defender.

The fact we still have a homegrown loan option is interesting but it will probably be anohter midfielder.

Look on ebay, the club are trying to flog a pop up photo of DF for £500!!! Any other club doing this? Kits and balls fair enough i guess but a pop up of DF for £500 is a joke

Maybe a suck up pink un journalist should have said something like
' I have just looked at the table and we are bottom with 14 points from 22 games
8 points from safety. It appears we have conceded the most goals which is
45 in 22 games and scored 22 at a goal per game with only 3 teams having scored less ( 2 goals each ). Do these facts lead you to a conclusion we need to sign players to concede less and score more goals ? '

Rest assured that the transfer budget will be spent before the end of the 30th June 2020 (the end of NCFC Plc Financial Year) after all an unspent transfer budget and an expected profit of £19m. will be too embarrassing if that appears in the next Annual Report.

Then any serious transfer sale(s) will happen after the 30th June 2020, so the related figure(s) will appear in the next Financial Year.

Over the next few windows we need:

2 DMs (regardless of what division we are in next season) - Tettey is 33 and half (how he keeps going.....) and Ahmoud needs to show he wants to play

1 left sided CB

with:

2 Central midfield players - strong but can also pass - Leitner not physical enough? Rumours that Vrancic may be off in the summer.

and if we keep the current system then 2 central attacking midfield players.

I really do not know why it is that all ex managers and players speak so highly of the ' Crappy ' duo. Either they are stupid, have silencing clauses when released
or are happy with the lack of ambition.

' Craving Relegation Avoiding Poisonous Premierleague Years'

Over the next few windows we need:

2 DMs (regardless of what division we are in next season) - Tettey is 33 and half (how he keeps going.....) and Ahmoud needs to show he wants to play

1 left sided CB

with:

2 Central midfield players - strong but can also pass - Leitner not physical enough? Rumours that Vrancic may be off in the summer.

and if we keep the current system then 2 central attacking midfield players.
Going to be a massive turnaround in players next season I think and will DF be given the money to reinvest.

Players like

Fahrmann
Amadou
Duda

Will go back to their respective clubs

Noises are that Tettey and vrancic will leave in summer when contract expires (they can agree a deal with another club now)

Godfrey
Aarons
Lewis
Cantwell
Buendia
Drmic (he'll want higher level to get in international squad)

I think they will all leave if we go down - we will need to buy some British players or promote youth.

Husband - Morris - McGovern (might stay as GK Coach) - Heise - Raggett - Leitner will be sold or released I think

Then you have the u23 and younger ones who are seen as not good enough or will not make the 2st team like Bloomfield and Mourgos (I've heard that DF rates him highly but two big injuries have not helped him)

That might be a lot of players leaving. Then the likes of stiepermann, krul, pukki and maybe McLean might want to avoid the championship.

At least we have some bright prospects in the academy and u23s

In a nutshell we will sell all those mentioned, get about 200m in the process, spend about 5m of it saying we are breaking even blah blah blah, then start whole process again with no lessons learnt.
It does make you think about this plan Webber has for the club. Said we are a step ahead but surely going down and losing best players wasn't part of the plan.

DF looking at bolstering the wing back position. Lewis linked with palace but I very much doubt that'd happen.

Amin Younes

Out of favour at Napoli
Signed from Ajax.

5 caps for Germany 2 goals

left winger who can also play right

Loan to the end of the season? The article claims Napoli wants a loan fee, we dont want to pay any.