January 2020 Transfer Window | Vital Football

January 2020 Transfer Window

OnLoanfromEnfield

Vital 1st Team Regular
1st January to 31st January 2020

Thoughts, wishes, hopes or simply not fussed ?

Has our first departure been announced unexpectedly ?

Attachments

• Put up and taken down.jpg
    Put up and taken down.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 62
I don't think we need many additions to the squad, as i've said on many occasions on here "there is a good team in there somewhere and a decent manager would get them playing".

Save the money to pay off Cook and his cronies and bring a new manager in before its too late.

Macleod will be in the firing line next with the boo boys, what a c**k!

No point whatsoever talking about signings. We've got a decent squad. More than good enough to keep us in this division. What we don't have is a manager who can get even 10% of that potential to show.

With Cook gone, the squad we have will keep us up, but he has to go soon or no-one, manager or player, will be able to save us.

Buy back Will Grigg. We'll need him to bang the goals in when we are in League 1 next season!

Spent 9m and 2nd from bottom playing dire football , they would be mad to spend any more .
If they did and want to stay in this league and are keeping Cook we need a goal scorer , someone who comes alive in the 18 yard box and can take his chances ..

Buy back Will Grigg. We'll need him to bang the goals in when we are in League 1 next season!
Agree. Not even joking either. Sunderland are in the shit so get him in for a bargain now. We’ll flog Moore in the summer.

Wouldn't mind Grigg back, but I'd like him to have another go at the Championship, not league 1!

I'd have quite liked us to have gone in for Jordan Rhodes on a loan until the end of the season with an option to buy, he's a proven finisher at this level and hes been struggling at Sheff Wed. But, hat trick last week means they'll probably want to keep hold of him which puts that in the crapper haha. Otherwise, I wouldnt mind us signing a Fox type player, someone older and experienced to help us stay up like he did last season, just on an end of season deal though if possible. I dont think we need much in terms of players to be honest.

But, like its been said, it wont really matter so long as Cooks still in charge.

We have a perfectly good goalscorer in Moore. Get the ball in the box to him instead of lumping it to him 30 yards from goal, and he will score goals.
If we play like we have in the last two matches when he is back we'll be alright.