January 2019 transfers | Page 5 | Vital Football

January 2019 transfers

I see Bailey/Paddy say that the club is mainly interested in u23 players in January and are kee to add to that squad. No plans for any new players into the 1st team especially with McLean, Hanley, Morris being closer to fitness. They said that they will look to offload fringe players and if that is successful then new additions to the 1st team will happen.

I expect we will sign another goalkeeper in the summer when McGovern becomes out of contract.

I have noticed a number of goalkeepers are not holding the ball, not just Krul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marshall to millwall sounds like it coukd happen on loan in January. Marshall looked like a player last season but I don't think playing at right back helped him here. I think it is a shame as I'm sure he coukd be decent. If he does go that's another of the British criteria going.

I'd think he was going we would either be looking to get some else in or maybe the fact McLean and..........Jarvis ? are nearing fitness we are covered in the wings.

Marshall to millwall sounds like it coukd happen on loan in January. Marshall looked like a player last season but I don't think playing at right back helped him here. I think it is a shame as I'm sure he coukd be decent. If he does go that's another of the British criteria going.

I'd think he was going we would either be looking to get some else in or maybe the fact McLean and..........Jarvis ? are nearing fitness we are covered in the wings.

Forget Jarvis.

Maybe we are still interested in Scheindler again who plays for a Bundesliga 2 team as a winger. Good goals and assists stats.
He is out of contract in the summer of 2019.

Being linked to a defensive midfield (who can also play RB and CB)player:

WILL VAULKS
DOB: 13/9/93 --> 25 years old
English
5' 11" tall
out of contract: 30/6/2019

Plays regularly for Rotherham.
Hints that Rotherham want £1.5m.

---> Makes sense as we are too reliant on Tettey and Tommo is not back yet. We need some more "muscle" against physical teams.

Hang on a minute chaps. Let's not have any knee-jerk reactions here.

Just think about it for a minute.

"We saved your sorry lard-arsed butt, when you know you didn't deserve it".

Bragging rights for fifty, 50 years.

Ohhh, Yesss.

Higher Moral Ground. You are Scum but we helped you anyway.

Show some respect. After me, "We the binners are not worthy to kiss the feet of the munificent Norwich City,"

"We praise and bless you for saving us from the depths of L1."

Hang on, hang on.

Said loanee will Know what it is like to play for a sh*t team and will swiftly return to the arms of the team he loves ...

With Information. Agent `Lambert will survive thanks to us and we go into Derbies with Prior Knowledge.

So we Hot Chocolate.

Win, Win, Win.

Yes?

No?

I'll get my coat.

No surprise there. The question is, does he want to earn loads of money playing in their reserves or play every game for us and maybe play for England?

I see Ipswich have moved quickly and it looks like they are bringing in young Leicester left back Callum Elder.

Surely DF can pull some strings with his mates at Liverpool.