January 2019 Transfer Window | Page 13 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window

• Thread starter Deleted member 7310
  • Start date
Well Jadon Sancho might be one of the best U21 attacking players in the world right now.

What a player.

His decision to leave the PL and get game time is the best decision of his life. He would stagnate here.

I'd be surprised if Southampton go down, but if they do - there's a list of players there that can improve our squad.

I'd be surprised if Southampton go down, but if they do - there's a list of players there that can improve our squad.
I'd be surprised if Southampton go down, but if they do - there's a list of players there that can improve our squad.[/
They are sacking back room staff and keeping Mark Hughes . I wouldn't be surprised . They are also a massive selling club .
Not sure how Hughes gets and keeps jobs

Should have signed him in the Walker deal. He would have had plenty of game time with all the games we play and all the injuries we get.
I thought I read somewhere that they tried to sign one of Citeh young players as part of that deal, needless to say Citeh were not interested. So I don't understand why anyone thought we would have had a hope in hell of getting him.

I see Arnautovic is making noise about champions league football. Does anyone else think he'd be near the perfect rotation option with Kane? Plus how much would it wind up Sham fans.

I see Arnautovic is making noise about champions league football. Does anyone else think he'd be near the perfect rotation option with Kane? Plus how much would it wind up Sham fans.

I do think he would be nice rotation option for Kane...IF we rotated. LOL

If the rumours are right about having to drop the numbers of foreign players to 12, we need to consider the British players that are available.

If the rumours are right about having to drop the numbers of foreign players to 12, we need to consider the British players that are available.

Agree, whilst I don't think it will go from 17 to 12 instantly, I think it will trend in that direction over time. What we're hopefully left with is the best overseas players in the world playing with more and more homegrown players, without the dross. We also have Brexit implying that work permits will be required.

Bournemouth have 6 overseas players in their squad and are in the top half of the league. In David Brooks you have a player that spent time at City and moved to Bournemouth via Sheffield Utd. He hasn't got a Hugo Llorente at his club earning 3 times as much and getting preferential treatment.

Taking action now and buying the best homegrown is critical for our success.

No chance. His ego is massive. Playing second fiddle ain't happening.

Agree, whilst I don't think it will go from 17 to 12 instantly, I think it will trend in that direction over time. What we're hopefully left with is the best overseas players in the world playing with more and more homegrown players, without the dross. We also have Brexit implying that work permits will be required.

Bournemouth have 6 overseas players in their squad and are in the top half of the league. In David Brooks you have a player that spent time at City and moved to Bournemouth via Sheffield Utd. He hasn't got a Hugo Llorente at his club earning 3 times as much and getting preferential treatment.

Taking action now and buying the best homegrown is critical for our success.

I mentioned this last year it's the route we should go down. My main reason was because quite a few of our over seas signings have been average.

Might as well fill the squad numbers up with home grown players.

He is a brilliant player though. Reminds me of Cantona.

Main difference between MP and Ferguson. Ferguson won enough to tell prima donna's to naff off and get to work. MP hasn't but will do it anyway and he knows it won't work.

He is a brilliant player though. Reminds me of Cantona.

Seriously tho, that is quite a leap right there.

Guy's got some ability, scores some goals, better player on a shitty team. But he isn't "kind of a dick" he's a giant Douche Canoe and his attitude would never fit in with a Poch team. At least not what he's shown in years of Prem play.