January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts | Page 75 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts

has played:
left wing
left midfield
left back
perfect utility man for us.

one of paul hurst's ipswich *lower league/bargain hunt* signings

has played more and more recently in the championship than rowe!
and has also been tried as a central striker. you can see where he could fit into about three of our requirements.

Has scored a few at this level, see what happens.
Said it would be someone we would know little about but the Cowleys will know plenty about.
With only two in on loan, plenty of room to bring a few in on loan.

number 11. played the second half in our defeat at crawley last year, setting up the attack for the peno. and put the set piece in for their third.

ironically he gave wharton a tough time that afternoon.

says he played as a number 9 by Paul Lambert in the Championship for Ipswich. Made 12 apps 0 goals. Previously Crawley. and Aldershot. England C international. 6 ft 1, aged 25

I wondered which one out of a winger and ST he'd be classed as and judging by the Echo write-up, this is DC's winger.

I wondered which one out of a winger and ST he'd be classed as and judging by the Echo write-up, this is DC's winger.
I think he is midfield cover and wing cover. A previous post mentions he has played left back as well and we do lack cover there. Looks useful but I do not see this as the incoming 'striker' that we are looking for - think that could be a sit tight and wait job