Jan Transfer Window | Page 32 | Vital Football

Jan Transfer Window

Krovs signed, think he's a decent passer which is something we need .

You need more than one, him alongside Yates and sow makes no difference, krov plays quick short passes one touch stuff in midfield in triangles, he is not going to do that with either of those, they both play passes and watch it rather than move.

You need more than one, him alongside Yates and sow makes no difference, krov plays quick short passes one touch stuff in midfield in triangles, he is not going to do that with either of those, they both play passes and watch it rather than move.
One can make a difference they may start passing quicker and actually moving, it does happen but very infrequently he might help to see it more often.

Sometimes one player can unexpectedly make all the difference.

Who thought Nicky Shorey, a left back, would make the difference he did?

Who remembers Nicky Summerbee?

Or Robbie Blake?
Exactly. So if he play alongside Sow for example, with Knocks, Amoebi and Cafu in front, then maybe we start to see the midfield knit together better. We do not need 2 defensive mids. We need quick ball to the 'front' 4 and better and earlier quality

Zach Clough has joined Wigan, though the BBC site list says he has joined Stoke !

Zach Clough [Nottingham Forest - Stoke] Free
Harry Darling [Cambridge - MK Dons] Undisclosed
George Dobson [Sunderland - AFC Wimbledon] Loan
Janoi Donacien [Ipswich - Fleetwood] Loan
Alfie Doughty [Charlton - Stoke] Undisclosed
George Johnston [Feyenoord - Wigan] Loan
Billy Jones [Rotherham - Crewe] Loan
Nya Kirby [Crystal Palace - Tranmere] Loan
Filip Krovinovic [Benfica - Nottingham Forest] Loan
What a waste that was. I'm quite surprised he was such a failure

I like the sound of Krovinovic (attitude and strengths). Just hope we can somehow improve our style of play and allow him to combine with others and, who knows, maybe even keep the ball.

Told an established Premier League club & a promotion-chasing Championship side are showing an interest in Brennan Johnson ahead of a potential summer move. There’s also interest from abroad in the 19-year-old.

There will be interest in one or two of the other youngsters come the summer.

I reckon we will sell one, we usually do to balance the books.

As things stand, with the cover we have, I reckon it will be Worrall heading out.

With the exception of Danny Preston, the youngsters are all tied down with contracts so we are under no pressure to sell.

Get some first team experience into Johnson and Konate, who looks like he could be better still, and they will be worth serious money.

Not taken with his stats, about 4 goals and assists for the baggies? Knowing our luck he will have a good pass % but all be sideways.
As with them all tho, we will judge on performances. Id agree with most on here so far tho, its a bit like chucking a glass of water on a raging fire and we need a very big bucket

There will be interest in one or two of the other youngsters come the summer.

I reckon we will sell one, we usually do to balance the books.

As things stand, with the cover we have, I reckon it will be Worrall heading out.

With the exception of Danny Preston, the youngsters are all tied down with contracts so we are under no pressure to sell.

Get some first team experience into Johnson and Konate, who looks like he could be better still, and they will be worth serious money.
Do you work for Mariankis's mates? Selling our forest grown talent that wants to play for this club is not fkng working! stop it you c@nts!

Jesus - another non scoring non creative midfielder - that’s two in taking our total to

cafu
Yates
Sow
Colback
Krovickcii
Gosling
Barchoiri

I’ve probably missed loads because I’m past caring

Do you work for Mariankis's mates? Selling our forest grown talent that wants to play for this club is not fkng working! stop it you c@nts!

Selling home grown talent is not something that started with this ownership; but, unlike with the other two calamitous ownerships which came before, we are now getting something like market rates for the players we sell.

Wasn't overjoyed with Arter coming in as most of his game was high tempo basically being a pain kind of player, now he's over 30 his engines going and the rest of his games pretty mediocre. Gosling is pretty much the same sort of player maybe a touch more quality on the ball, need to be learning a lesson at some point that this type of player should be loans to help out in an injury crisis. Look down the leagues or even use the u23s, how much a week are we spending on aging central midfielders?