Jan Transfer Window | Page 31 | Vital Football

Jan Transfer Window

Further comments

Will do a good job in the Championship. He now knows the division & after really slow start did get better & fitter. Tried as a no. 10, which failed miserably, not strong or quick enough. Progressive central midfielder, busy, energetic & can link play well. Always gives 100%

Great attitude , always gives 100%. Willing to have the ball in tight areas. Can link play from midfield, technically good. Can score as well. A great player for the championship. His physicality is a downside for him. I like him and wish him all the best

Tidy player, technically sound. Will be a willing runner & good creative option for Forest

And he will easily be a better football player than Yates, Colback and Arter. You play him alongside Sow, or one of the above so we can move away from playing 2 limited, immobile plodders.
By subtraction it improves us. Now for a striker/winger and a better option at 10

Bachirou has travelled with the squad to Swansea, so may - out of adversity (injuries to Yates, Colback & Arter) get a chance.

No lose situation, cup game that most of us aren't bothered about - play him, if he's good he stays if not - get rid.

I'd also start Mbe Soh in DCM, give him game time - this lad is very highly thought of, but they are being very careful with him.

Yates has torn his calf muscle - grade of tear is unknown - I did mine in August, took 8 weeks to get back playing.

Bachirou has travelled with the squad to Swansea, so may - out of adversity (injuries to Yates, Colback & Arter) get a chance.

No lose situation, cup game that most of us aren't bothered about - play him, if he's good he stays if not - get rid.

I'd also start Mbe Soh in DCM, give him game time - this lad is very highly thought of, but they are being very careful with him.

Yates has torn his calf muscle - grade of tear is unknown - I did mine in August, took 8 weeks to get back playing.

Muscle tear is a minimum 6 week lay off; if its bad it may need immobilising and then you can add another 2 to 4 weeks.

It would not do Soh any harm to have a run in midfield; he has the physical attributes for Central Defence and a run in the middle would polish his ball playing skills.

We have great succession planning in Central Defence following on from Worrall and McKenna; if Soh looks physically imposing, Baba Fernandez, in the U23s, looks like he was built by the same firm that did Stonehenge, and he is only 20 years old

There was one thing I said would make me lose faith in CH and that was if he tried to sign Murray.. And it seems the clown actually tried