Jan Transfer Window | Page 27 | Vital Football

Jan Transfer Window

When you look at some of the Dutch Full Backs throughout time, it really stands out as one of the dumbest things Gullit ever said:

Wim Suurbier
Ruud Krol
Frank De Boor
Danny Blind
Michael Reiziger
Giovanni Van Bronckhorst
Greg Van Der Weil

I'm certain there will be quite a few more

Thinking ronald koeman wasnt half bad

Young Jephcott scored again yesterday.

I am expecting no permanent signings this window, maybe a loan or two; if we do feel we can afford to spend, it should be on Jephcott.

We may end up paying a tad more than he is worth due to the nature of the window, but if we wait until the summer his value will rise in line with his goal scoring, and he is scoring for fun at the moment.

It also gives others the chance to get in first.

This kid is the real deal.

As far as succession planning goes, getting the Truro forward combination from last season of Will Swan and Luke Jephcott back together would be a good start.

Not sure. Wasn’t Jephcott returning to Plymouth from Truro, sparked the need to get another short term loanee which was Swan. Agree with overall message. Buy now and loan him back to Plymouth for the remainder of season.

Swan needs to go out on loan to Lge 2 club. Dale Taylor and Jensen also need short term loans to National League.

Not sure. Wasn’t Jephcott returning to Plymouth from Truro, sparked the need to get another short term loanee which was Swan. Agree with overall message. Buy now and loan him back to Plymouth for the remainder of season.

Swan needs to go out on loan to Lge 2 club. Dale Taylor and Jensen also need short term loans to National League.

I read yesterday that they played there together; they were certainly at the Club at the same time.

Yes, they both need more loan experience, and I am sure they will get it; they also need some time around Grabban who would be a great mentor.

I think Larsson (I think that is who you mean) and Taylor will be in next seasons loan squad along with Konate and maybe a couple of the other youngsters; with hopefully the likes of Johnson, Fornah, Preston and Gabriel challenging for the first team

I read yesterday that they played there together; they were certainly at the Club at the same time.

Yes, they both need more loan experience, and I am sure they will get it; they also need some time around Grabban who would be a great mentor.

I think Larsson (I think that is who you mean) and Taylor will be in next seasons loan squad along with Konate and maybe a couple of the other youngsters; with hopefully the likes of Johnson, Fornah, Preston and Gabriel challenging for the first team
Hopefully Preston and Gabriel are our back ups for first choice full backs, Ribeiro and I would love to sign that Swansea RB if they don't go up. Johnson should be a shoe-in for the squad with Carv once we send back Freeman and Cafu

While on the subject of loans/signings, did this Bachirou fella have a hamstring injury worse than Harry Kane?? Never, ever heard of a 5 month hamstring injury

I did mean Larson. Have never seen him play. Nor Dale Taylor.

The Packet (local Truro paper) reports Jephson returned to Plymouth on Jan 3rd 2020 and played two days later v Scunthorpe whilst Will Swan joined on 5th Jan 2020 where he played scoring 4 on his debut. They never played in same team.

Jephcott and Johnson may have played together for Wales? Now there is a strike force that trips off the tongue.

I did mean Larson. Have never seen him play. Nor Dale Taylor.

The Packet (local Truro paper) reports Jephson returned to Plymouth on Jan 3rd 2020 and played two days later v Scunthorpe whilst Will Swan joined on 5th Jan 2020 where he played scoring 4 on his debut. They never played in same team.

Jephcott and Johnson may have played together for Wales? Now there is a strike force that trips off the tongue.

So another NEP report which turned out to be rubbish.

They need to verify that the gossip they lift from the Forums is actually accurate before publishing it; that was the second time last week they fucked up after lifting the Fortounis story directly from LTLF

Larsson looks like a very good prospect; he was injured just after signing and missed a good deal of last year.

I watched him play against Coventry U23'S and he looked decent.

Taylor is one of the youngsters signed from Northern Ireland at the back end of last year.

He is only 18 but was thrown straight into the U23s and does not look out of place; he looks like a very talented player.

It looks like the Loan deal for Krovinovic is close.

The Portuguese press are reporting that it is all but done bar the signature; and we know how long that part of the process takes when we deal with West Brom players
Eh? Thought this one had been disregarded as he was headed to Prague of somewhere like that?

Young Jephcott scored again yesterday.

I am expecting no permanent signings this window, maybe a loan or two; if we do feel we can afford to spend, it should be on Jephcott.

We may end up paying a tad more than he is worth due to the nature of the window, but if we wait until the summer his value will rise in line with his goal scoring, and he is scoring for fun at the moment.

It also gives others the chance to get in first.

This kid is the real deal.

As far as succession planning goes, getting the Truro forward combination from last season of Will Swan and Luke Jephcott back together would be a good start.

Never a Truro word said.

Clough's an odd one must be something mentally wrong, hes had a couple of loans and done nothing. Was a talented looked like we'd got a good deal on a very promising young player, he needs to move and find some form doubt we'd get anything maybe an early release though save a bit on wages.

Clough's an odd one must be something mentally wrong, hes had a couple of loans and done nothing. Was a talented looked like we'd got a good deal on a very promising young player, he needs to move and find some form doubt we'd get anything maybe an early release though save a bit on wages.

Not like he could have been under any pressure here with a name like that..............

Anyway, pretty sure his name was the main reason Fawaz signed him.