Jan Transfer Window | Page 23 | Vital Football

Jan Transfer Window

Yeah, I'm sure our pound to point ratio is amongst the finest in the division and by finest I mean clearly worst. Still I'm sure there is huge resale value in Bong, Arter, Colback etc.

Once again you cherry pick.

How much resale value is there in Soh and McKenna and Fernandez and Konate and Larsson?

There is nothing wrong with signing experience while you bring young players through.

And have you factored all of our injuries into your pounds per point calculation?

As for resale value; maybe EM should let players contracts run down and use amortisation to line his own pockets

I'm sure it's the worst in the division's history even after taking in to account two promotions.

It is a million miles away from the car crash recruitment we had under Doughty.

Of course it wasnt a car crash for Doughty; his family made close on 90m out of it, and EM is the one who is having his morals questioned.

How much resale value is there in Soh and McKenna and Fernandez and Konate and Larsson?

There is nothing wrong with signing experience while you bring young players through.

And have you factored all of our injuries into your pounds per point calculation?

As for resale value; maybe EM should let players contracts run down and use amortisation to line his own pockets

How do you use amortisation to line your pockets? Out of interest, how did the Doughty family make £90 million too ?

Agent links at forest

Playeleven involved with Bong, Benalouane, Bachirou

Cafu and Pele (US11)
Blackett and McKenna (Wasserman) Bostock, Freeman and Jenkinson (YMU Group)

You really are the lone voice on this one and it's difficult to understand, the squad is an absolute joke, one of cast offs who can't get games anywhere else and ageing non commited players. Mbeh Soh, we paid 5m for. Why? 5m! We all know the finances, how can you spend 5m quid on a player that doesnt play? Mckenna looks a decent buy, apart from that, Woz is decent but ours already, Yates improving, our already. Taylor is decent and a fair buy. Realistically out of the last 60 players weve had through the club we have seen about 4 players wed like to keep, the other 50 odd we dont have anything back from at all. Millions of pounds a year for shit

In Soh? Very little right now, nobody else wanted him and he can't get a game for us - certainly less than we paid. Konate very little, Larsoon very little also. All 3 might hold value at some point but as of now nope. I imagine we could get our money back on McKenna though, so yay. Again that might grow because of the 4 he is the only one actually getting regular games.

There is nothing wrong with signing experience when it benefits the first team, there is however plenty wrong with selling your talented players to fund hasbeens having one last pay day.

Arter 30k per week
Christie 20k per week
Bong 17.5k per week
Jenkinson 25k per week
Barichou 15k per week
Colback 20k per week
Freeman 30k per week
Knockaert 37k per week

Truly value for money at a time when income is taking a huge hit. They all have such huge resale vaule too.

In Soh? Very little right now, nobody else wanted him and he can't get a game for us - certainly less than we paid. Konate very little, Larsoon very little also. All 3 might hold value at some point but as of now nope. I imagine we could get our money back on McKenna though, so yay. Again that might grow because of the 4 he is the only one actually getting regular games.

There is nothing wrong with signing experience when it benefits the first team, there is however plenty wrong with selling your talented players to fund hasbeens having one last pay day.

Arter 30k per week
Christie 20k per week
Bong 17.5k per week
Jenkinson 25k per week
Barichou 15k per week
Colback 20k per week
Freeman 30k per week
Knockaert 37k per week

Truly value for money at a time when income is taking a huge hit. They all have such huge resale vaule too.

We have no other option but to sell young talent to fund the Club; that is a fact of life that applies to us, just like it applies to all other Clubs.

At least we are getting top dollar for the players we sell; that certainly was not the case under the two previous owners.

And its not like we are selling the young players and doing nothing about replacing them; we have half a dozen young players out on loan, with a similar amount ready to do the same next season; the reason we are in such a good position because we are going out and recruiting the best talent we can from across Europe and the UK.

EM has been as good as his word and funds the Club to the maximum amount allowed; he certainly does not engage in financial engineering to line his own pockets, like someone I could mention, and he certainly has not thrown a strop and taken his toys away the first time things started to get tough.

The wages you quote are speculative; you have no more idea than I do what individual players earn; however, you can be sure we are not paying full wages to the loans players

The current state of the first team squad is as good as it has been, certainly as good as at any time in the last 15 years.

No more bloated squads of over 40 players on the pay roll, Wage bill coming down year on year, with one exception, Fringe players are shipped out on loan if not required, no more long contracts for older players.

We sign players and they are not good enough for you; we dont sign players and we weaken the squad, even when players refuse to sign or go elsewhere.

Even if we had gone out and signed Grant I am sure you would have found some fault with the deal in the end.

And why the discontent; there is only one reason and its nothing do with bollocks about value for money, sell on values or the best one yet, points per pound ratio, its because of your irrational dislike of EM, or I suppose hatred would be more accurate.

It cant be very comfortable for you, hoping we have set back after set back, all in the hope that EM gets pissed off and sells up, something I am not so sure will happen.

All is not well behind the scenes; Jeff Mann and Ben White have left the Club recently, which is not good news; that should cheer you up.

We have no other option but to sell young talent to fund the Club; that is a fact of life that applies to us, just like it applies to all other Clubs.

At least we are getting top dollar for the players we sell; that certainly was not the case under the two previous owners.

And its not like we are selling the young players and doing nothing about replacing them; we have half a dozen young players out on loan, with a similar amount ready to do the same next season; the reason we are in such a good position because we are going out and recruiting the best talent we can from across Europe and the UK.

EM has been as good as his word and funds the Club to the maximum amount allowed; he certainly does not engage in financial engineering to line his own pockets, like someone I could mention, and he certainly has not thrown a strop and taken his toys away the first time things started to get tough.

The wages you quote are speculative; you have no more idea than I do what individual players earn; however, you can be sure we are not paying full wages to the loans players

The current state of the first team squad is as good as it has been, certainly as good as at any time in the last 15 years.

No more bloated squads of over 40 players on the pay roll, Wage bill coming down year on year, with one exception, Fringe players are shipped out on loan if not required, no more long contracts for older players.

We sign players and they are not good enough for you; we dont sign players and we weaken the squad, even when players refuse to sign or go elsewhere.

Even if we had gone out and signed Grant I am sure you would have found some fault with the deal in the end.

And why the discontent; there is only one reason and its nothing do with bollocks about value for money, sell on values or the best one yet, points per pound ratio, its because of your irrational dislike of EM, or I suppose hatred would be more accurate.

It cant be very comfortable for you, hoping we have set back after set back, all in the hope that EM gets pissed off and sells up, something I am not so sure will happen.

All is not well behind the scenes; Jeff Mann and Ben White have left the Club recently, which is not good news; that should cheer you up.

You'll notice if you look at the prediction league week in and out I plump for good results. It's why I sit near the bottom...

I'd be overjoyed to be proven wrong but to date the table is crystal clear, I'm right, you're wrong. Yes yes I know, it's all the players fault - nothing at all to do with recruitment, management or hierarchy. Nottingham Forest being the only institution to ever exist where culture, philosophy, strategy etc all have 0 impact on performance.

As I said I've no problem selling young talent, my issue is why we are selling them. To fund hasbeens who contribute fuck all beyond draining our limited resources. The only player who has succeeded is exactly the type of signing I called for - McKenna. But sure you keep on telling us what great value Arter, Colback, Barichou, Bong etc are.

It was obvious things weren't all great behind the scenes, glad you're finally catching up.

Now be a grown up, you've made a very specific allegation that the Doughty family made 96m from the club, show it...

Of course you can't so you'll dance around as all conspiracy nutters do without any actual facts or figures.

You think his family made 96m lmao have you utterly lost plot. Show your working for how the family made 96m from us.

You've jumped to the top of the cuckoo league now, DeFuq will be upset.

You really do have a fixation with Mental Health; what the fuck is wrong with you?

I looks very much like we have scenario like when someone with latent Gay tendencies goes out of their way to pick on Gays; you dont have something to tell us on the MH front do you?

I'm sure everyone would be very understanding.

The Club had no external debt

Rolled over debt and outstanding loans totalled over 84m and then there were other amounts owed to him secured on debentures.

Looking at what Fawaz paid for the Club, it looks like around 20m of the debt was written off by the Estate; the debentures had to be settled prior to the Club being sold to EM.

You really do have a fixation with Mental Health; what the fuck is wrong with you?

I looks very much like we have scenario like when someone with latent Gay tendencies goes out of their way to pick on Gays; you dont have something to tell us on the MH front do you?

I'm sure everyone would be very understanding.

The Club had no external debt

Rolled over debt and outstanding loans totalled over 84m and then there were other amounts owed to him secured on debentures.

Looking at what Fawaz paid for the Club, it looks like around 20m of the debt was written off by the Estate; the debentures had to be settled prior to the Club being sold to EM.

Lmao the club was sold for a nominal amount by the Estate.

You think the estate sold the club for over 60m lmao.

Cuckoo.

You think they only wrote off 20m?

Cuckoo.

All debts were written off.

Seriously this is the biggest load of shite posted here, even Jom wouldn't make up nonsense like this lol

Lmao the club was sold for a nominal amount by the Estate.

You think the estate sold the club for over 60m lmao.

Cuckoo.

You think they only wrote off 20m?

Cuckoo.

All debts were written off.

Seriously this is the biggest load of shite posted here, even Jom wouldn't make up nonsense like this lol

So the carried over debt of 62m did not exist then?

The accounts posted are completely wrong and you are right.

So the carried over debt of 62m did not exist then?

The accounts posted are completely wrong and you are right.

A) you said made, that implies profit. Glad you're walking back your first bit of bullshit.

B) show them lol show 96m in payments to the Doughty estate. Quite simply no it does not exist, the purchase price was loaded onto the club by Fawaz but everything else was written off.