Jan Transfer Window | Page 16 | Vital Football

Jan Transfer Window

Nottingham Forest are thought to be close to signing Filip Krovinovic, who is currently on loan with West Brom from Benfica.

It had been reported that he would be joining Greek outfit PAOK.

Reports from Greece have claimed that Forest are ‘preparing to submit a proposal’ to Benfica, which has put them ahead of PAOK as favourites to land the midfielder.
as if its a CH signing, nothing is changing

as if its a CH signing, nothing is changing
Why would it not be a CH signing? Is it because he is an overseas player? CH has signed them before!
come on then...what is your logic based on?
CH will not take anyone he doesn’t want!

Krovinovic is 25 and has played 52 games for West Brom on loan. Certainly good enough for this division if not the prem.

Remember him being ok solid player who does look to pass forward, hopefully there's someone ahead to pass to.

You clearly need something to make you see straight. Grabban is a joke, a bad apple, bad dressing room, bad performances for a year, 2 goals im 30 odd, no pride, no passion, not even looked like he cared when ducking from a header and didnt look to care when scoring a pen either. Should have been ditched a year ago

"...a bad apple, bad dressing room,...."

And the last time you visited training or was present in the dressing room on match days was when exactly?

Freeman is due to commence training next week, or so the report goes

He went back to Blades for the initial assessment of the injury, I think we were hoping it was bad enough to end season & send him back. No other option to send him back.

Freeman not happy with how he has been dealt with by Blades, happy with Forest - so lets hope he repays it on the pitch - because I really did think this was a good signing, provided he is played in the no.10 - not as a winger!

I'm aware of the deal, I meant on the pitch. Him and Arter have been our 2 most disappointing players for me.

Freeman barely played last season & had been struggling with an injury for quite a while, that has eventually required an operation.

Arter has had injury problems too - although, we've seemed to have more injury problems than other teams.

From memory, all of the following have had quite lengthy spells injured already:

Worrall, Blackett, McKenna, Bachirou, Colback, Arter, Sow, Freeman, Lolley, Grabban. Throw in suspensions for red cards, Iannou, Figgy & Yates - that's a pretty extensive list.

Mid season report card, would see plenty fit in the disappointing category, including players that have been here a while - I just hope with a bit of confidence, players returning from & getting over injuries (Arter, Colback, Freeman, Lolley, Grabban, McKenna etc) and more time with Hughton on the training pitch - we might start to improve.

Freeman barely played last season & had been struggling with an injury for quite a while, that has eventually required an operation.

Arter has had injury problems too - although, we've seemed to have more injury problems than other teams.

From memory, all of the following have had quite lengthy spells injured already:

Worrall, Blackett, McKenna, Bachirou, Colback, Arter, Sow, Freeman, Lolley, Grabban. Throw in suspensions for red cards, Iannou, Figgy & Yates - that's a pretty extensive list.

Mid season report card, would see plenty fit in the disappointing category, including players that have been here a while - I just hope with a bit of confidence, players returning from & getting over injuries (Arter, Colback, Freeman, Lolley, Grabban, McKenna etc) and more time with Hughton on the training pitch - we might start to improve.

Which begs the question why sign a number of players who haven't played much...

Which begs the question why sign a number of players who haven't played much...

Their agents are probably scared that they might not get their one last big move, but know that with the greasing of a few palms that we would almost certainly be happy to oblige.