Jan 18 Transfers | Vital Football

Jan 18 Transfers

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
Norwich are keen to sign Lyon's 21-year-old attacking midfielder Aldo Kalulu, who has been on loan at Sochaux.

Aldo Kalulu Kyatengwa is a French footballer who plays as a striker for Sochaux on loan from Lyon.
Born: 21 January 1996 (age 21), Lyon, France
Height: 1.66 m
Weight: 62 kg
Current team: FC Sochaux-Montbéliard (#15 / Forward)
Date joined: 13 August 2015 (Olympique Lyonnais)

Aldo Kalulu Kyatengwa

Striker - Right Wing
4 goals L2, 3 goals L1, 3 assists
goal every 320 minutes ( 1 in 4 matches)
International U18 - 5
No international goals
2 yellows
42 games

If he were to play for us from this weekend that would make him 5 goals this season for us at his present strike rate.

I knew we should have kept Harry Kane. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Oh joy of all joys !!! Jerome is a target for Cardiff according to the Pink Un .Get him signed up Wartnob .
Don’t worry , we won’t send him down on the train as he will probably miss Cardiff station :snigger:

Yep, will sign in January. I am sure he'll be loaned out. I like how he is described as ‘lightning-quick wide man’ - something we need pace.

Derby and Cardiff are apparently after Jerome and now Wolves could be interested.....Nah, surely not.

It’s getting better !! Rusty Markin is a loan target for Glasgow Rangers . Hope they will be paying his fat wages ! :bye:

He’s on a good thing ,Fat Prem wages ....contact til 2019 , and doesn’t have to turn out on the pitch !

Would also be great to offload the very expensive silky skills of Nonesmith as well as Rusty Markin and Jer1ome

Martin loan move was mentioned a few weeks back and I can see it happening. I do hope that DF and Webber realise that with Martin going we will have no backup RB to Pinto and Pinto has injury issues. Maybe DF will think Stiepermann can play at RB. I think Martin's dad is a Celtic fan I hope that won't stop him going!

Bradford wants Raggett on loan for the season. Would be a step up to L1 for the rest of the season and might be a good idea but I would like him here to fight for a place especially now Franke has gone and Martin on the way out.

A mate who is a scout at Southampton has been asked to go to our game tomorrow?

I have asked to watch who - no reply as yet.

Interesting.

One sheet can play at right back and as Lewis was a right winger before his left back conversion he could probably play there too if required.

Just save Martin's wages while we can.

FC BEARS - Klose (as a replacement for Djiks) or Maddison is my guess.

Jerome is wanted by 4 clubs and mentioned by RN 1.5 million is rumoured.

Oli is wanted by Wolves - Oli agent Jorge Mendes is close to the Wolves hierarchy

Maybe DF will go the whole hog and sell all our forwards

Update on social media from MB

"BREAKING | ?Lovely speaking to Tom Trybull, who was superb today. Norwich City have an option of an extra year when his current deal expires in the summer. However, Trybull has just confirmed to me he’s been offered a new longer-term deal by Norwich. Discussions ongoing - but he’s happy here and keen to stay, which is good news. Watch this space. #ncfc ?"

Good to hear!

FCBEARS - 1/1/2018 14:54

Jerome is wanted by 4 clubs and mentioned by RN 1.5 million is rumoured.

Oli is wanted by Wolves - Oli agent Jorge Mendes is close to the Wolves hierarchy

Maybe DF will go the whole hog and sell all our forwards

any body want watkins !!!!!