Jan 18 Transfers | Page 3 | Vital Football

Jan 18 Transfers

Goalie Paul Jones has gone on loan to Exeter for the rest of the season . If Gunn gets injured or gets a red card then it’s McFlap in goal :eek:

I was just thinking the same thing YB we now down to two GKs which is a bit strange.

Everyone get excited we have been linked with a forward. Real Valladolid's Jaime Mata who plays in the Spanish second league and is 29. He is the leading scorer in that league. He is a goalscorer in the lower leagues but still so was Holt. But he could be another goran maric

We linked with another winger. Hakeeb Adelakun who is 21, can play on the right and the left. He is at Scunthorpe currently but his contract is up in summer and they want to offer a new one but with us, hull, palace, Barnsley and Rangers all interested I can see him wanting a move.

A good prospect.

Rumours are is that we are interested in Jorge Grant Notts County attacking midfielder
County being my second team as it were says go and get him
Heard a lot about him,shades of Pritchard

Another attacking midfielder, is that what we need?

I guess planning for a time without Pritchard and Maddison

Jorge Grant is already 23 years old .....maybe Webber and Farke think the departure of Maddison and Piltchard is sooner than later !

So Wagner says our value of Pritchard is unrealistic and probably now not going after him but he does like him. I still think another club who are willing to offer us the money will come in for him. I read Newcastle also now looking at him.

after the chat with df this came out:

Efete contracts up in summer but spending the rest of the season on loan. So is that the end of him or is there an extension option?

End of Jones time at Norwich as deal up in summer and DF rather move him on than keep him here as the third choice. DF said that u23 GK Oxborough will be our third choice for the season. With Paul Jones and Remi Matthews going out on loan, Aston Oxborough will train with the first team and be closer to our group. Maybe DF looking at him as being our number 2 next season.

Hakeeb Adelakun, who I mentioned yesterday, has some force behind it apparently. We have had scouts look at him. His deal is up at the end of the season but lots of other clubs interested.

DF on Jan transfers. 'Will it be a busy window? No, there is always speculation but I have to just try to do my job and work with the players I have. There won't be any big changes this month.'

DF on Martin and his situation:

'Russ Martin hasn't indicated he wants to leave the club. But if he does knocks on my door or Webber's then they will talk about what next. Russ is a true loyal servant. We must always remember what he has done for this club. But no, there has been no interest in him.'

DF and Radio Norfolk always say that 'we must remember what Martin has done for us. Can I just ask what he has done for us? I remember he was decent for us in League 1 and 1st season back in the championship but not much since then he has always been average and a liability.

So after DF said yesterday that Martin hasn't indicated he wants to move, tonight on BT Sport Martin confirms he will leave in this window.

Martin said

'I am not sure where the destination is that ill go but yes the likelihood is that I will go out on loan this month.'

Rangers have been linked and last month Michael Bailey said a few league 1 sides were interested

Why are Webber/DF so against getting a new forward in????

We look to be signing a DR which we need. We have already signed a young right/left winger. We now apparently close to signing a left winger in Jordan Jones with a 1 million offer being accepted and also just seen that we want to sign central/attacking midfielder Jorge Grant.

I am a fan of Jorge Grant but I do wonder why Forest have sent him on loan?

Why are we not looking at a forward? especially if Jerome is sold.

I think that maybe Naismith has been offered to Kilmarnock as part of the deal for Jones.

Nonesmith is that desperate to leave NCFC he is willing to play for Rangers for free . Hey Mr Massive Let Down ....... :fuckoff:

Keep collecting your 50k a week from us.

He can play for free but they need to pay for him first.

Have I just read on the Pink Un that we are looking at a STRIKER !!!!! Riese Allassini from Dulwich ? WOW ! Know anything about him Bears ?

Ebou Adams loan at Shrewsbury has been cancelled. He will go back to the u23s. I wonder if he will end up being one of our players that just gets released. Not making the mark at Shrewsbury not looking good.

Yep, Bostik League Premier Division top scorer. Lots of other clubs interested in him too. Could be another Cody McDonald or maybe the next Jamie Vardy.

I would rather a forward who is going to come in and help the 1st team now as I think Allassani would just be loaned out.

Doing very well in the third tier of conference football but Palace and Sheffield Wednesday rejected him. I would like him here as he would be desperate to prove a point and would love playing at Carrow Road (if we let him).

He is 22 and seems to be more of an attacking midfielder but has become a forward since being at Dulwich.

We have a good relationship (I believe) with Dulwich after signing Jaiyesimi.