Jamie O'Hara | Vital Football

Jamie O'Hara

Max.Headroom

Vital Reserves Team
Decides that he's not fit enough to play for Gills, so terminates his contract as he feels bad about taking a wage. Suddenly he is on CBB earning mega bucks. Looks like he just had a better offer on the table to me especially since as soon as he exits the CBB house he now decides he is fit enough to play for league one Bury.
I think he had us over big time. :21:

The contract offers are made in advance. He and his agent would have known about this deal, and who wouldn't be tempted to be honest? Also admitted he needed the money for his expensive divorce. Seems a bit fishy to me.

He has been invited to train with Bury by Lee Clark! Jamie is currently in Dubai!

Max.Headroom - 17/2/2017 18:24

Decides that he's not fit enough to play for Gills, so terminates his contract as he feels bad about taking a wage. Suddenly he is on CBB earning mega bucks. Looks like he just had a better offer on the table to me especially since as soon as he exits the CBB house he now decides he is fit enough to play for league one Bury.
I think he had us over big time. :21:

I will be amazed if he ever strings three games together for Bury. He was not considered fit enough to start games for us at the beginning of the season. Would that fitness have improved by spending time in the CBB house? Now he is in Dubai? I think focus might therefore be another issue.

Think of Ched Evans as a comparison. How long has he been at Chesterfield trying to build up his fitness and become the player he was? He has since been dropped to the bench and wasn't even in the 18 on Tuesday as they sit next to bottom of the table.

Max.Headroom - 17/2/2017 18:38

The contract offers are made in advance. He and his agent would have known about this deal, and who wouldn't be tempted to be honest? Also admitted he needed the money for his expensive divorce. Seems a bit fishy to me.

He'd have made more money staying with us and picking up 2 years salary than to go on CBB and risk not getting another club. He could also have picked up his wages until the last minute...

He was injured when he joined, managed a couple of cameos and then reinjured himself.

He gets around then! He posted a pic on twitter yesterday from Dubai with Calum Best!

mozzer59 - 18/2/2017 14:36

He gets around then! He posted a pic on twitter yesterday from Dubai with Calum Best!
Well he's not with Best today!
https://twitter.com/broadcastmoose/status/832945648706154496

It's a shame it didn't work out at Gillingham! He had moved back to Kent in the summer back to the town of his birth and was looking forward to being 'home'