Jamie Carragher | Vital Football

Jamie Carragher

Greavswasthegreatest

Vital Football Legend
So Sky have interviewed 'SPIT MAN' on TV this morning asking his opinions about England and the World Cup....trying to ease him back into the limelight despite his dispicable behaviour????...hoping we have forgotten his antics.....well I have not...obscene and deserves ZERO air time SKY get your moral act together please.....you campaign for good causes as part of your marketing strategies e.g regarding saving our oceans for example (well done on that one) but then let your compass slip for the likes of squeaky voice man!

So Sky have interviewed 'SPIT MAN' on TV this morning asking his opinions about England and the World Cup....trying to ease him back into the limelight despite his dispicable behaviour????...hoping we have forgotten his antics.....well I have not...obscene and deserves ZERO air time SKY get your moral act together please.....you campaign for good causes as part of your marketing strategies e.g regarding saving our oceans for example (well done on that one) but then let your compass slip for the likes of squeaky voice man!
Well spotted and well said mate . I agree completely

Shocking behaviour. Should never be put back on SKY Sports. He’s disgraced our TV with his behaviour. Besides that he’s just not good at the job. He’s not the sort of guy that you feel can represent all fans. I wouldn’t want to listen to him. Some ex players from other teams are ok to listen to, like say Ray Wilkins or Peter Shelton, they’re a bit neutral but listen to a scouser? Not for me, I’m afraid. Ok obviously not Wilco now.