Jamie Carragher | Vital Football

Jamie Carragher

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Looks like we're being relieved of hearing his squealing voice on Sky as he will surely be sacked for this incident. Andy Gray and Richard Keys got sacked for borderline banter which was probably being played out in most work places whether agreeable or not but this by Carragher is way worse.

See what happens with this.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jamie-carragher-spits-football-fan-12169442

As he's a Sky darling expect him to be given an easy ride. Sky will try to bury it as quick as possible.

He’ll just end up making a fortune at some other shite media outlet like Keys and Gray. The bloke driving and filming is also a scumbag, putting his poor daughter in that situation, shouldn’t be allowed to have kids some people. Repulsive behaviour all round.

The bloke driving sounds like a fellow scouser, he must have been an Evertonian if he is taking the piss for Liverpool losing to Manure, quite ironic as Carra was an Evertonian as a kid...

See they have suspended him, but not sacked him off SKY.

Bloke driving the car may get a visit off the plod for using a phone while driving???

They're biding their time. Can he slide past this? I've got to say it's a stunningly repulsive grolly. Surely that's not a common occurence on a motorway? It's an inflammatory practice. Once got gobbed on standing at SJP (long time ago, and a different world) and if I'd worked out who had done it, I'd have thumped seven bells out of him.

But... there's some twat using a mobile to film out of the passenger window across his teenage daughter. He's commiting a sizeable offence. Don't know what the tarif is on that but spitting in public is a maximum of £1000 fine. What is the driving offence here? To me, it's the greater crime. Happily never have to listen to Carragher again, but the nutter with the camera needs to go down.

Spitting at someone can count as assault (battery) and up to 6 months.

Mobile when driving is 6 points plus £200 fine.

"The parents of a 14-year-old girl caught up in the Jamie Carragher spitting incident have called on Sky not to sack the football analyst.

They said the former Liverpool defender had personally contacted the family to apologise and had shown genuine remorse for his actions."

I wonder how much Jamie has had to pay for that statement ?

With the current trend of the super pundit, "that was borderline disgraceful" etc etc ad nauseum I find it hard to see how Carragher can fit back in. I really hope he is sacked and also that the prick with the camera gets done too.

crooktownmags - 13/3/2018 12:18

With the current trend of the super pundit, "that was borderline disgraceful" etc etc ad nauseum I find it hard to see how Carragher can fit back in. I really hope he is sacked and also that the prick with the camera gets done too.

Suspended for the rest of the season,he's dodged a bullet there.

The other bloke ....."prick" doesn't cover it.

PieMag - 14/3/2018 11:09

crooktownmags - 13/3/2018 12:18

Suspended for the rest of the season,he's dodged a bullet there.

The other bloke ....."prick" doesn't cover it.

Wonder if he gets paid whilst suspended???

As I said, at the time, sums up the modern game perfectly.....