James Wilson | Vital Football

James Wilson

Impalex - 22/3/2018 08:34

RAK1MP - 22/3/2018 07:30

No. Played this season in Walsall’s 1-0 defeat, coincidentally enough to Shrewsbury.

How weird is that?

Jordan Williams is ineligible because he played for Rochdale against Lincoln (amongst others).

The only players we have available are:

GK: Allsop, Farman (and Vickers if he is fit by then)
DF: Eardley, Habergham, Waterfall, Long
MF: Woodyard, Bostwick, Rowe, Anderson, Frecklington, Whitehouse, Stewart, Chapman
F: Rhead, Green, Palmer

With 18 needed for the match squad, there will have to be at least one member of the development squad on the bench again - a great experience for them.

Meh I say we should play who we want. We've already got to the final so who cares if we get disqualified retrospectively. Mission Wembley accomplished, ticked, over and out. :pointy:

Still got the horrible feeling it wil be Nolan that plays a blinder and scores the winner in a 1-0 win for them, hope I am wrong though.

Having said that I would exchange that for a place in the playoffs.

bbh 11 - 22/3/2018 21:52

Still got the horrible feeling it wil be Nolan that plays a blinder and scores the winner in a 1-0 win for them, hope I am wrong though.

Having said that I would exchange that for a place in the playoffs.

Spoke to a Shrewsbury fan who was, bizarrely, in my village this morning and he says Nolan will get their Player of the Year award this season. Incidentally, I asked said Shrews fan if he was going to Wembley, but told me he wasn't as he has been banned from away games following some argy-bargy at Bristol Rovers!