Jamal Lowe | Vital Football

Jamal Lowe

If he does nowt but pops up with a last minute winner again today ala Sheffield Wednesday I'll be happy enough, but you are both right, he doesn't yet appear to be good enough for this league.
Time will tell and hopefully he will find his feet and be good enough soon to get his hands on David Lowes laces.
Them socks need sorting also.

I think he's shown glimpses but granted not enough. But those glimpses make me think he isn't a lost cause and could yet settle at this level. I still think there is a good player in there (same with Massey) that could perform at this level it's just if we can get him to show it more consistently.

I think he's shown glimpses but granted not enough. But those glimpses make me think he isn't a lost cause and could yet settle at this level. I still think there is a good player in there (same with Massey) that could perform at this level it's just if we can get him to show it more consistently.
Possibly played as out and out wingers may help both their causes. At the moment both players are under instruction from above in whatever roll they are meant to play.

Congratulations must go to the folk that identified him as a future signing....I didn't think there was another ineffective, flimsy daddy-long-legs out there ( similar to Gavin Massey ) but those clowns found one at Pompey. :clap:

Like I say...spineless and shite. Somebody please come on and defend the useless lump with accusations of scapegoating or some similar bullshit.

Lowe has been terrible for the last few months, of course, confidence is low until he scored vs Weds where he did a sarcastic celebration, I mean no offence to him, I want our players to do well, but the criticism he gets is warranted, today he was a passenger. Bewildered he still starts.

Cook needs to justify signing him. I agree....he's too lightweight for this level. Other players don't get the same opportunities.

He isn't even fit. He gave the ball away for their second and didn't even have the guille or energy to track back.
Would take Pat Gavin and Neil Morton ahead of him. Awful today.

There’s a player in there. But I’m afraid he is not upto Championship standard.

Offers nothing going forward. Consistently one of the worst players on the field. But even more damning is how easily he loses the ball. Directly leading to Preston’s second goal.

That should be the last time he pulls on a shirt for this club. It’s a disgrace he gets a place ahead of Gelhardt, Moore, Garner etc. We may as well be playing with ten men.

After having the audacity to cup his ears at the fans against Sheff Wed as well. Listen up you massive slaphead, it’s not our fault that you’re fucking shite. Unlike those clowns down south, we tell it to your face when you’re letting us down!

As bad as Windarse!

After having the audacity to cup his ears at the fans against Sheff Wed as well. Listen up you massive slaphead, it’s not our fault that you’re fucking shite. Unlike those clowns down south, we tell it to your face when you’re letting us down!

As bad as Windarse!

Nope, not heard anyone say it to his face, when was this?

Even when he's not playing particularly well he still has the ability to make chances and I think he's massively underrated.

His shot today was a pretty good effort that was well saved
He also put a fantastic cross along the 6 yard box that wasn't picked up by anyone
His movement and positioning was good but he was rarely passed to
He frequently won free-kicks and throw-ins with his impressive movement

Clearly this season's scapegoat, sadly.

There’s a player in there. But I’m afraid he is not upto Championship standard.

Offers nothing going forward. Consistently one of the worst players on the field. But even more damning is how easily he loses the ball. Directly leading to Preston’s second goal.

That should be the last time he pulls on a shirt for this club. It’s a disgrace he gets a place ahead of Gelhardt, Moore, Garner etc. We may as well be playing with ten men.
Lowe makes Jacobs look like a gladiator 🙈